Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We do take our bad news seriously.

In our GDT, when things don't go our way, the ripples can be felt forever:

****ING HATE THIS ****ING ASS DUMB TEAM

Come on, can't even lose right

As I was saying....geez....

oh **** me

Why did anyone needed to comment on the Detroit game while it wasn't over?

Idiots!

are you kidding me

this team :facepalm:

well.... ****.

for ****s sakes stupid bust

Well this night is turning to ****. Wings lose in OT after choking a 3 goal lead. And we're now tied.

Edit: Yes! Saved!

**** this ****ing team

****ing hell....

Thankfully, our Galloping Gourmet made it back for this game, so not all was lost ...

27ozoz.jpg

Admit it -- some of you are ready to bail on this team. Or are you?

27m94f.jpg

Only 2 games left ...

27oz0n.jpg

We were all hoping for someone to throw something on the ice. A pair of purple pants would have been nice ...

27onxh.jpg

But no, we can't even have that. And they couldn't leave well enough alone, they just had to go to OT.

Same old song and dance -- this team can't tank for beans. KIG's post nailed it and made me split a gut at the same time:

Habs are amateur tankers they merely adopted it, teams like Edmonton and Buffalo were born into it , molded by it. They won't see a playoff series until Mcdavid becomes a man :sarcasm:.

Oh well. I guess we'll be looking forward to more of this ...

27ozdf.gif

Discuss!

p.s.: If you've missed the game and you're looking for HD full-screen quality highlights of tonight's game including non-scoring plays, try this: Spoiler Free NHL Highlights

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
With tonight's useless loser point, we have 69 pts. However, we clinched no worse than a 6th place finish. Basically, post-lottery, we are guaranteed a pick in the top-9.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
That Niku guy is good. Jets have tons of good young player and we have nothing lol

Reactions: Peanut

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Doesn't change much in the standings since we have less ROW than canucks and Arizona if they win

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
What a strange night. Wings crash and burn after being up 4-1. Jets give us a point for no apparent reason. They are going to shoot themselves in the playoffs if they keep taking stupid penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad