Post-Game Talk: Pricer Milestone Tainted in OT Tank Loss to Peg's B-Team, 5-4

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Karakter loss, all following Bergebin plan. One day, we're all really going to laugh about this shit. Hopefully before we all died.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I didn't dare use that word, especially not after you changed your twitter handle over that bragadoccio moment you had yesterday. :laugh:

By the way, you were absolutely right, looking for that October 18, 2016 thread was a nightmare. Tried several permutations in the search function, none worked. I ended up going page by page until I found it. Took me over one and a half hours and then quite some time to cut and paste, resize pics and basically, put together a post to try and convince you otherwise. Convincing Blou or attempting to, is no small task.

And even then, the thread I found didn't look like a PGT, so I had to go page by page to see if there was a mention. The AC tweet where Bergevin is wearing his real garb, came out of that thread. Imagine ploughing through scrolls upon scrolls of twitter text to find it.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Only 3 of us moving on to cheer for another team?

Peg: Noble6, Jaffy
Devils: PhysicX

No one else?

I've been cheering on the Preds for ages. Just won't intrude on their party except to say hi once in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I didn't dare use that word, especially not after you changed your twitter handle over that bragadoccio moment you had yesterday. :laugh:

By the way, you were absolutely right, looking for that October 18, 2016 thread was a nightmare. Tried several permutations in the search function, none worked. I ended up going page by page until I found it. Took me over one and a half hours and then quite some time to cut and paste, resize pics and basically, put together a post to try and convince you otherwise. Convincing Blou or attempting to, is no small task.

And even then, the thread I found didn't look like a PGT, so I had to go page by page to see if there was a mention. The AC tweet where Bergevin is wearing his real garb, came out of that thread. Imagine ploughing through scrolls upon scrolls of twitter text to find it.
Exactly why I gave up on it this morning. Way too long - especially when one is working from his uncle's basement :damnpc:

2ytu39z.jpg

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Do you not notice how many pucks are going through him?
Did you notice all the great scoring chances he had to face in this game? He made ton of huge saves tonight, let 2 discutable goals but we were facing one of the best teams in the league with some big guns on offense while the Habs are an AHL level team at this point.. Jets have canons up front while we are trying to win fights with slingshots.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
When is the Bergevin end of season press conference?
I'll give you a preview right now:
-It is hard to win games without your best players
-Carey Price had a bad year, and we fully expect him to bounce back
-Drouin has gained valuable experience at center and it will help him in the future
-Teams like Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary also missed the playoffs. Sens were 1 goal away from the cup finals, and they finished worse than us
-Transition year
-Trades are hard
-We need to reset, regroup, and start the year fresh
-Colorado was the worst team in the league last year and they made the playoffs this year without any major additions
-Edmonton and Buffalo have 2 #1 centers and they missed the playoffs, centers aren't everything
-Molson has full confidence in me

Reactions: Gally11

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I'll give you a preview right now:
-It is hard to win games without your best players
-Carey Price had a bad year, and we fully expect him to bounce back
-Drouin has gained valuable experience at center and it will help him in the future
-Teams like Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary also missed the playoffs. Sens were 1 goal away from the cup finals, and they finished worse than us
-Transition year
-Trades are hard
-We need to reset, regroup, and start the year fresh
-Colorado was the worst team in the league last year and they made the playoffs this year without any major additions
-Edmonton and Buffalo have 2 #1 centers and they missed the playoffs, centers aren't everything
-Molson has full confidence in me
Yeah that won’t work anymore in year 7
Those days are done. No one believes him
Here’s the facts.
Missed playoffs 2 of last 3 years
1 playoffs series win in 4 years
Near the bottom of the league in scoring
No first line centre in 6 years
No one will crack even near 60 pts
Let Radulov and markov walk
The list goes on. His excuses will fall on deaf ears.
Shit or get off the pot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad