GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Detroit Red Wings

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nice idea by Tatar but not in the right spot for AA to one time it. Maybe forgot AA's a lefty.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
No the overhead did NOT show the puck. It doesn't matter if you can deduce that the puck is probably over the line, that has NEVER been the standard.
I could obviously see the puck was in the back of the mesh of the glove and that portion was over the line. Watch the overhead, unless the puck was stuffed under his wrist the puck was across the line.

Reactions: Shaman464

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
I could obviously see the puck was in the back of the mesh of the glove and that portion was over the line. Watch the overhead, unless the puck was stuffed under his wrist the puck was across the line.

It doesn't matter. The Red Wings have been repeatedly screwed over the years by goals that were obviously over the line but were ruled inconclusive. That is the normal standard for calls, and there was no goal call on the ice.

Bullshit call.

Reactions: loojay

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Usually Larkin having a good game by scoring and playing good defense would be enough for me. But since the Pens are on the outside looking in... I hope we win

Reactions: loojay

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
It doesn't matter. The Red Wings have been repeatedly screwed over the years by goals that were obviously over the line but were ruled inconclusive. That is the normal standard for calls, and there was no goal call on the ice.

Bull**** call.

No, it was the right call. Would you rather they just continue to make bad calls because that's what they did in the past? Or do you want them to continue to adjust to make the best calls possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad