GDT: Panthers @ Avalanche - 12/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Barkov line got hemmed.. red bjugstad back on that line.. teams r overloading huby side and they can't break it out on the opposite side.. bjugstad can tho

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Panthers "deserve" at least a point. But that's how hockey goes.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Let me guess it was another of the rare turnover/giveaway from Bjugstad lead to a Ava Chance. But i think its only in my Head. It was the Board who give away the Puck.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Wow the only line that got the puck in the other end last 5 mins was the line bjugstad was on.. barkov line couldn't get it past red line without him.. oh well this game is on bjugstad cause they had zone time for 30 seconds that one turnover he had

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
That softy by Reimer cost us this game... shoukd be in ot right now.. he had a coup,e good saves but u can't let in that softy.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
We need more Elite plays from our Elite players! For all the Elite talk around here we sure don't have much of an Elite stat on the standings. lol

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
We need more Elite plays from our Elite players! For all the Elite talk around here we sure don't have much of an Elite stat on the standings. lol

There's only one elite player and that's Barkov. ppl like to find ways to sugar coat these garbage bin finds.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I liked what the play in the end. Trocheck up to 1st Line, Bjugstad McCann Dadonov on 2nd set also looked not to bad. And then McGinn Vrbata Sceviour. Brickley must go then back to 4th Line because of the Center situation. or we play again, Bjugstad/Brickley/McCann on 3rd. and trocheck/dadonov/McGinn.

But our Problem is our mistakes cost us more then the opponent Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad