GDT: Panthers @ Avalanche - 12/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Lol I wanna live in ur world.

Edit: Another sick pass by Bjuggernaut that “didn’t” lead to this offensive zone pressure.
Ya bad place to turn it over just inside their blue line.. way to pick up the one mistake he made.. I see u haven't pointed out any of anyone else's mistakes.. why is that?

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Ya bad place to turn it over just inside their blue line.. way to pick up the one mistake he made.. I see u haven't pointed out any of anyone else's mistakes.. why is that?

Well I pointed out MacKenzies mistakes. So I guess he’s about par with MacKenzie.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Why is Bjugstad still on the Topline, a good pass to Bjugstad, lead into 1Min ZoneTime for Colorado. And wouldn´t his Teammates block a few shoots, Colorado would get out of the 2nd with a full swing, of more ZoneTime.
Place him where he doesnt hurt, place him on a line as Center give him back his old 3rd Line. But dont put him on TopLine, Where he doesnt belong.
Im not a BigFan of it, but till the end of Game switch McCann and Bjugstad. Bjugstad Back on 3rd Line where he should belong.

or take the 4th Round pick we would get for him current. Better put my luck on get a sescond malgin at 4th Round then see him longer on TopLine.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Why is Bjugstad still on the Topline, a good pass to Bjugstad, lead into 1Min ZoneTime for Colorado. And wouldn´t his Teammates block a few shoots, Colorado would get out of the 2nd with a full swing, of more ZoneTime.
Place him where he doesnt hurt, place him on a line as Center give him back his old 3rd Line. But dont put him on TopLine, Where he doesnt belong.
Im not a BigFan of it, but till the end of Game switch McCann and Bjugstad. Bjugstad Back on 3rd Line where he should belong.

or take the 4th Round pick we would get for him current. Better put my luck on get a sescond malgin at 4th Round then see him longer on TopLine.
3 goals last 6 games.. ya that 40 goal pace is hurting us.. that line has had multiple grade a chances tonight.. if we wanna ignore facts just to hate on bjugstad let's make a separate thread where we can trash players and make shit up and ignore reality

Reactions: Givememoneyback

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
3 goals last 6 games.. ya that 40 goal pace is hurting us.. that line has had multiple grade a chances tonight.. if we wanna ignore facts just to hate on bjugstad let's make a separate thread where we can trash players and make **** up and ignore reality

You open the Game how many Turnovers he produced in the last Games? 40 Goals pace are you on Drugs? How often the Puck get stealed or taken away from him also the give aways he produce?
Work with current stats not with possible sky High on Drugs Stats you Dreaming on.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
You open the Game how many Turnovers he produced in the last Games? 40 Goals pace are you on Drugs? How often the Puck get stealed or taken away from him also the give aways he produce?
Work with current stats not with possible sky High on Drugs Stats you Dreaming on.
Current stats r 3 goals in last 6 games.. he rarely turns it over and wins a majority of his board battles.. maybe u should quit making shit up..

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Good good. Make that terrible Bjugstad pass more magnified.
Huh? That's on bjugstad? Your now actively rooting against us to see bjugstad fail even tho he did nothing wrong there and had the majority of the shift battling down low in their zone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad