Monthly News Thread (January 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Matt did an interview with IGN. he says he knows hardcore fans are frustrated with the Broken gimmick but says to be patient, there will "one hundred percent" be a Final Deletion style match in the future

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
didnt see this mentioned, but PWS confirmed reports that Jey Uso was arrested over the weekend for DWI

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Guess we getting new tag champs soon.....

Sure will!

Bludgeon-Brothers-711-696x392.jpg

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Well damn.
Wwe is "awaiting information"

Anyone else gets arrested, pull them off TV right away... One of Romans family? Nah, we'll let it slide under the rug

Did someone in the Anao'i family save Vince's life or kill a man for him or something, and now he's in their debt?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wwe is "awaiting information"

Anyone else gets arrested, pull them off TV right away... One of Romans family? Nah, we'll let it slide under the rug

Did someone in the Anao'i family save Vince's life or kill a man for him or something, and now he's in their debt?
relax lol. Jack Swagger was arrested and was still on TV for the same thing. They just ended his push.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
relax lol. Jack Swagger was arrested and was still on TV for the same thing. They just ended his push.

This is what will sadly happen to the Uso's who have been carrying the tag division for a while now. Real shame. Guess their dropping the belts on the Rumble pre-show

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Matt did an interview with IGN. he says he knows hardcore fans are frustrated with the Broken gimmick but says to be patient, there will "one hundred percent" be a Final Deletion style match in the future

“It’s starting to take hold. I think the hardcore fans have to remember that patience is paramount. There’s such a huge percentage of the WWE Universe and the WWE fanbase who aren’t familiar with the story of the Woken-slash-Broken character so we have to educate them and get them up to speed and help them understand what’s going on. And that’s something the die hard fans are frustrated with. But things are going to get where they need to be and this is a process now that’s playing out over TV. The biggest thing I’d say to people is just sit back and enjoy this truly, truly fun and jubilant ride”

Reactions: BackGroundMusic
Oct 18, 2011
Dave Meltzer has confirmed that WWE really wants to bring in EC3 and Lashley. He mentioned Lashley left the WWE on great terms and Vince was, and still is super high on him.

As far as possible Rumble debuts, it’s said that Lashley is unable to sign with another company until February 1st, however EC3 is free and clear to sign anywhere immediatly.

In other news, WWE has officially signed Riccochet, and is expected to announce the signings of Candice LeRae, and the tag team of War Machine
Lashley and Lesnar makes sense to me. Lashley can be big for them if booked correctly and he could use a good mouthpiece like Heyman....

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Not that I'd wish failure upon anyone because this is his livelihood, but if this is what it takes for Roman's push to be brought back down to earth and hopefully halted, so be it.

I don't think it will, though.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
some dude in jail named Roman. lol. literally nothing will come of this

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
some dude in jail named Roman. lol. literally nothing will come of this

Generally, stuff does come from this even if it actually ends up being a nothing. Even if it's just a temporary drop of the title, something will happen to punish Reigns. It's going to depend on how bad this really is but it's unlikely that nothing will happen here.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I am almost finished with "Crazy Like a Fox" by Liam O'Rourke on Brian Pillman. You all MUST get your hands on this book. People were raving about it and not only did it meet those expectations it exceeded them greatly. Just one of the most fascinating stories in the history of wrestling.

Reactions: Del Preston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad