Monthly News Thread (January 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think they have a gold mine in Rusev, hope they realize this and not blow it. Guy could be their next great star.

I have no faith. There are tons of instances of guys who were on fire currently and they did nothing with them and the fire fizzled out eventually.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Rusev will be a mainstay with the company for years. He reminds me of this generations British Bulldog. He will get to the cusp of being a main event guy, but never win the title.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I have no faith. There are tons of instances of guys who were on fire currently and they did nothing with them and the fire fizzled out eventually.

Same. I'm not going to get my hopes up. Too many times I've gotten burned. You would think I would have learned by now how many times WWE drops the ball when it comes to breakout stars.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
we literally just went through a forced jinder push. rusev could do this much better if given the chance.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Wrestling Observer is reporting that in addition to the men’s Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, an announcement could be made that there will be a Woman’s Memorial Battle Royal at Wrestlemania in April as well....................

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I read that, WWE wanted a longer deal. I wonder about the breakdown of the deal, it seems like Miz works every event that he can except when he's making movies. I'm wondering if he pushed for fewer dates due to having a kid on the way. I think its great, Miz has done amazing work over the last few years and gone from a guy who was really a non factor to re-inventing himself completely and forcing his way to the top of the card.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Miz will be 41 when this new four-year deal ends, so it wouldn't surprise me if the thinking on his part is that this is going to be his last full time deal before looking for reduced dates on the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad