Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Nia Jax is listed as a featured superstar for upcoming 205 Live shows on wwe.com

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Owens was playing it safe as champ, and looked disinterested during his US Title run, which in his defense was a terrible gimmick.
Playing it safe or disinterested, he’s been shit for over a year. There’s no other way to put it.

I can say Orton’s been playing it safe for 15 years because we know what he’s capable of when he gives a damn. It doesn’t make a difference.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How they haven't had a PPV in the UK yet is beyond me. I get the time change for North America fans, but a nice Sunday afternoon PPV would be nice to watch.
it really is ridiculous, especially considering they'd get the best crowd reactions.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Sylvester Stallone just teased an announcement and mentionned Brock LEsnar.

i guess he's gonna have to take time off to film the new Creed movie .:sarcasm:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Paige revealed that she contemplated suicide after her leaks.

She had stress induced anorexia and collapsed of exhaustion at one point. She was losing her hair.

In 2016 she was partying which she says was probably due to her missed childhood and that her second suspension was due to drugs but she didn’t even enjoy doing them.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

She had stress induced anorexia and collapsed of exhaustion at one point. She was losing her hair.

In 2016 she was partying which she says was probably due to her missed childhood and that her second suspension was due to drugs but she didn’t even enjoy doing them.

Dang that’s horrible I’m not surprised at the suicide thing when something as awful as your privacy being invaded happens.

I hope some people think about that before they decide to look at stuff like that. Also, didn’t people say in some photos that Paige was looking like she was becoming anorexic? Guess that’s confirmed.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dang that’s horrible I’m not surprised at the suicide thing when something as awful as your privacy being invaded happens.

I hope some people think about that before they decide to look at stuff like that. Also, didn’t people say in some photos that Paige was looking like she was becoming anorexic? Guess that’s confirmed.
yeah a lot of people thought it was drug fueled and she was coked out with Alberto.

Who knows if that was one of the drugs she was taking but she confirmed a lot of stuff.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Meltzer is reporting that Brock Lesnar will defend his title against both Kane and Braun Strowman. Which is kinda smart, because it'll allow Braun to look strong, and have Brock ultimately pin Kane. Either that, or Brock will just destroy both Kane and Braun, so Roman Reigns will look that much more unbelievable when he beats Brock at WrestleMania

Also lirl, Finn Balor won that poll of "who should Brock face next!" by a landslide, and yet Vince cancels that match and has 50 year old Kane in the main event.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rockstar Spud is expected to begin with the WWE next week. He’ll be apart of the cruiserweight division and appear on 205Live and Monday Night RAW.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Brock vs Kane vs Braun does nothing for me, as much as I like Braun... Fin vs Brock could have been a lot of fun. They should have started the Balor push when he beat AJ at TLC but instead they have him get pinned the very next night by ****ing Kane.......

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
btw that new show is airing at the same time as 205 Live. wonder what that means

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well it's on Facebook, so there's a very good chance that you won't actually be able to watch it as the quality is utter trash most the time.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

Yeah that Paige interview is....really ****ed up.

It's sad.

Link to the interview or was this on Lillian Garcia's podcast?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Observer is reporting that one of, if not both Bobby Lashley and EC3 will end up in the WWE once their contracts expire in February 2018, as WWE wants to bring both back to the company

As earlier reported, WWE also wants to bring in Eddie Edwards to NXT once his contract is up in February as well, however it's expected ROH will make a push for Edwards as well.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
With EC3 and the new deal with Impact how they let their guys own their gimmick...the gimmick is based on being Dixie's nephew (?), would Vince want to scrap that even though he's made a name for himself as Ethan Carter III?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd just keep the name, the history of it is meaningless. Maybe drop the 'third', but EC3 is a good name so maybe not. But WWE will probably want to change it anyway, because they do it with almost everything. Even stuff they copy from else where they've slightly renamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad