Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
If a Smackdown guy wins the Rumble, its going to be either Nakamura or more likely giving the current storyline, Kevin Owens. Shane won't give Owens a title shot, so he wins the Rumble to get one, with help from Sami Zayn of course.

I can go for Nak or Owens.

But we all know Vince is salivating at Randy winning another rumble :)

And never count out Cena.

TBH Rumble winners have been a giant wet fart the past few years and I don't see that changing this year. We all want Nak or Roode or Owens or Bryan to win, but smart money is on Corbin or Orton or Cena or Reigns of course.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Reigns will win. thats another record he needs progress towards

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I can go for Nak or Owens.

But we all know Vince is salivating at Randy winning another rumble :)

And never count out Cena.

TBH Rumble winners have been a giant wet fart the past few years and I don't see that changing this year. We all want Nak or Roode or Owens or Bryan to win, but smart money is on Corbin or Orton or Cena or Reigns of course.

If I was a betting man, my money would all be going on Cena or Reigns sadly. They want Reigns vs Lesnar at Mania, and they eventually will want Cena to get the record breaking world title reigns at a Mania.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
If I was a betting man, my money would all be going on Cena or Reigns sadly. They want Reigns vs Lesnar at Mania, and they eventually will want Cena to get the record breaking world title reigns at a Mania.

Don't forget Orton! Gotta get Orton another WrestleMania Main Event!

Like you said sadly the smart money would be on Reigns/Cena. Everyone knows it should be a fresh face but don't underestimate the WWE's ability to ruin a Royal Rumble.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Gulak in Evolve is great. Gulak in WWE is boring. Not his fault, they don't give any of the 205 Live guys time to build a character. Even Powerpoint Gulak hasn't had time to build properly.

Gulak is amazing anywhere he goes.
guy is great and they've noticed it.
he's the only one who has constantly been good at 205 since the begining with an actual gimmick(s)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
PWS claims WWE are seriously considering another Global Warning PPV in Australia.

*grumble grumble UK PPV*

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Gulak is amazing anywhere he goes.
guy is great and they've noticed it.
he's the only one who has constantly been good at 205 since the begining with an actual gimmick(s)
It's nothing against Gulak, it's the way he has been booked. The powerpoint thing recently has been good, but aside from that they haven't let him (or almost anyone else) develop a personality.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
How they haven't had a PPV in the UK yet is beyond me. I get the time change for North America fans, but a nice Sunday afternoon PPV would be nice to watch.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
OH god I don't want Owens/AJ again that didn't work well last time and it should have been amazing.

Give Nakamura the rumble win, I'd take Zayn winning it as well. Zayn/AJ could be great

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Observer reports that along with Lashley and EC3, Eddie Edwards is expected to leave Impact when his contract is up in February 2018.

Observer says that WWE and ROH are interested in Edwards, WWE hoping to start him in NXT.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Michael Elgin is such a piece of shit, wooow. The girl who accused one of his students of attempting to rape her posted messages between her and Elgin and Elgin told her "don't give me shit, either blow me or don't text me" and then told her he didn't try to rape her because she's had sex before???

NJPW is already noncommittal about him working with them after WK12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad