OT: MLB 2022 Discussion

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
I hope someone signs de Grom and we spend the big bucks elsewhere

What they DO have is a date in the next series while the Mets have a date in the John Taveras early round Elimination Open Invitational
Imagine if Mets did this for the next three years. That's what pajamas is feeling now.

Reactions: The Real JT

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Mets lost this series at the trade deadline the division also. 9000 IQ level trades and farm system defense.

Agreed they needed to make a couple of upgrades and neglected to do so.

They also lost this series in September when they went under.500 against garbage teams including getting swept by the cubs. Inexcusable.

Hopefully they make some upgrades, and Cohen is willing to spend big money to improve the team.

Gotta resign Nimmo. I dont know how i feel about Degrom. With the mets luck if he resigns he will have a ton of injuries and we will never see his good days again. If he leaves he will end up winning the Cy young award the next 3 years in Atlanta.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I hope someone signs de Grom and we spend the big bucks elsewhere

Imagine if Mets did this for the next three years. That's what pajamas is feeling now
i try and put it in perspective for my 14 year old by telling him that these guys are still getting paid millions and we aren't. he takes the losses harder than we do. me, i just go rummage through the refrigerator and shrug my shoulders and say "what the hell's to eat"

life goes on baby within us and without us!

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What they DO have is a date in the next series while the Mets have a date in the John Taveras early round Elimination Open Invitational

a date that nobody cares about

SD/LA is not a series worth caring about

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
In my sentimental heart. #12 will always be Joe Willie
I’m not a baseball fan really…. I’ll follow both locals… but i think IKF is solid. Can’t be compared to Jeter, of course, but damn he’s solid on D and seems to be clutch at bat

Reactions: Mike C

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Just read that yankees might be battling an attack of midges tonight. I remember the game in cleveland about 15 years ago the Yankee pitcher couldn't even pitch he was so freaked out. Female midges have teeth, not stingers, they are no joke. This Mets fan says "Let's Go Midges!".

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Just read that yankees might be battling an attack of midges tonight. I remember the game in cleveland about 15 years ago the Yankee pitcher couldn't even pitch he was so freaked out. Female midges have teeth, not stingers, they are no joke. This Mets fan says "Let's Go Midges!".

You have found the solution to making the Isles a faster team. Unleash midges in the rink kinda like the bats that used to fly around the Aud in Buffalo back in the 70s

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
We get midges for about seven to ten days a year at sunset. If three of them come near me when I'm cutting the grass I run into the house shrieking like a girl.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Gotta hand it to Dave Roberts and Brian Snitker. They had plenty of time to set up a pitching rotation and the best they can do is throw out guys fresh of the disabled list game 3 of a 5 game series.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Gotta hand it to Dave Roberts and Brian Snitker. They had plenty of time to set up a pitching rotation and the best they can do is throw out guys fresh of the disabled list game 3 of a 5 game series.
Yeah, really. They shot their wad to win the division and sent 2 pitchers out that obviously were not ready to pitch and it turfed them.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Atrocious post game show on TBS. Someone should tell Lauren Shehadi that the word "the" is pronounced like thee when the next word start with a vowel not thuh. Total embarrassment.

I think that's Jimmy Rollins wearing a jacket that looks like my grandmother's couch from 1965

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Gotta love Josh Donaldson. Draws a 2 out walk in 9th inning and when they take him out for a pinch runner, he goes prancing through the dugout like he's Joe Carter. What a tool!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad