Kingston Frontenacs 2015-16 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

core33

Feb 22, 2015

And they barely won that '98 series. If Dan Hinote and Ryan Cirillo had better hands and Bryan Allen wasn't suspended for a couple of games, Kingston should have lost. Oshawa was all over them in the 3rd in game 7.

Rusty Shackleford

Leafs Nation
Jul 14, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
3 games this weekend, 3 wins this weekend! Very impressive road trip so far and one more game to go one Wednesday against Oshawa.

This team feels different than other Fronts teams from the past, they have Star power in the form of Watson and Dal Colle, they have depth up front as McFarland rolls lines with confidence, A top PK unit led by Crouse and Lammikko, they have stability and experience on the back-end with McKeown and Desroches, the rest of the D is solid and play the system effectively, they have 2 good goalies capable of stealing games, and they play an effective team game focused on defense and wear opponents down.

Excited for the playoffs to start!
Loved the bounce back effort from Peressini in net this weekend.

The team looked pretty tired, and were playing a far better team in Windsor than what they saw in Saginaw or Flint.

He had a big game, and it didn't help that the Spits couldn't get a save.

Mitts Marner*

Why is this thread so dead????

Even out Fronts Talk fan forum is especially dead this season.

Pretty sure the reason for it, we've gotten so used to *****ing about the team, and there's not much to ***** about this season, therefore we have nothing to talk about.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011

Pretty sure the reason for it, we've gotten so used to *****ing about the team, and there's not much to ***** about this season, therefore we have nothing to talk about.

Or no one want to jinx things lol

stormfanone

Nov 30, 2013
Toronto Born in Gue.

What are saying , there is nothing to talk about. How about being in first place and setting a team record for points.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
See what happens when you talk up the Fronts? They immediately go on a 2 game losing streak. LOL.

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
The Frontenacs clinched the Eastern Conference tonight with the 4-2 loss of Barrie to the Petes.

Congratulations are in order, the last time was in 1995, better late than never :handclap:

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
When the Frontenacs won in 1995 Champs the OHL was only 16 teams and 3 divisions. There were 6 teams in the East which meant the winner of the east could take a bye, which the Frontenacs did and then lost out to the Bulls in 6 games.

So this is there 2nd championship in the east but technically yes this is their first championship in this OHL format.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Kingston blow a two goal lead and loose tonight Del Colle almost invisble tonight Crouse one assist Watson two goals named a star on Niagara radio but not in the building

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
Kingston blow a two goal lead and loose tonight Del Colle almost invisble tonight Crouse one assist Watson two goals named a star on Niagara radio but not in the building

In fairness to both Crouse and Dal Colle, they both played extremely hard but were covered well by the Niagara defence, which resulted in scoring from Foegele. As for being invisible, Dal Colle got an assist and was a plus 3 for the night.

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
Not that it matters much but the Fronts dropped their 3rd game in a row. Good thing the bandwagon side rails are high, wouldn't want anybody falling off and hurting themselves.

I haven't posted much on here for several reason but I will not come on and gloat and get cocky, A) it isn't my nature and B) I have been around for a long time and have seen a lot of Kingston hockey mind blowing adventures to make one eat their words.

Mitts Marner*

Not that it matters much but the Fronts dropped their 3rd game in a row. Good thing the bandwagon side rails are high, wouldn't want anybody falling off and hurting themselves.

I haven't posted much on here for several reason but I will not come on and gloat and get cocky, A) it isn't my nature and B) I have been around for a long time and have seen a lot of Kingston hockey mind blowing adventures to make one eat their words.

This is exactly why this thread is dead.

Rusty Shackleford

Leafs Nation
Jul 14, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
Fronts made quick work of the Gens tonight.

Thought Marty's kid had his moments, made some big saves early before the game was blown up.

Let's make this 2-0 tomorrow and get the young Oshawa team sweating.

from1981

Jan 7, 2015
A bit tentative in game 3, but they will lock it up tonight.
Oshawa can't play any better than they did on Tuesday, Kingston can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad