Kingston Frontenacs 2015-16 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colts

The Suzuki Show
Aug 20, 2015
Molson Centre
Gotta give alot of credit to Kingston playing arguably two of the best teams in the OHL back to back and getting 3 out of 4 possible points. Kingston out played Barrie by a long shot and probably should have won that game but Blackwood stood on his head.

JSavoire

May 28, 2011
i know the rule. official blew the call. plain and simple.is that not possible in your world?

Not when the rules stipulate otherwise. The correct call was made all the way around so it's not highway robbery at all. It WAS the correct call plain and simple.

swscout64

Apr 16, 2015
Former Frontenac Corey Pawley now playing for the Caledonia Corvairs of the GOJHL, 2 time Sutherland Cup Champs.
Pawley is leading that league with 35pts, 15goals, 20 assists.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Dogs fan here.. Was at the game yesterday dogs vs Kingston.. My question is I looked at the game notes and u guys had 114-120 in pim before yesterday's game and with all of the pim u guys picked up yesterday do u guys normally get that many penalties or no?

zaluty

May 30, 2007
Kingston
Not a lot of action here on this thread. The fronts have to be the surprise of the first month. Taking all three games this weekend has to be the first time n many years. Keep it up.

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
Well colour me surprised.....

Before the season I wasn't expecting the Fronts to do much yet they continue to impress and a trade like this I guess shows their hand that they wanna go for it so scratch any idea of a guy like Crouse getting dealt.

I'm guessing the price was too good to pass up for Oshawa, thats A LOT of picks but the Fronts get a great defenceman with Memorial Cup experience and its something they could certainly use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad