Prospect Info: Jimmy Vesey (Harvard University, 2012 66th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
And if he does sign in Toronto, we should absolutely file tampering charges. Sure, nothing probably happens but I'd rather have a 0.0000000001% chance of being compensated on the chance that the NHL does find tampering than a 0% chance if we do nothing.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
This is such a stupid loophole. We drafted him. It's ridiculous. Why even draft college guys if they can pull this crap.
Vesey is more a punk than Drouin. At least Drouin played a handful of games for the team that drafted him.

Vesey is my new most hated player

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Eh. I wish he had signed here but you can't blame the kid for wanting either go home and play in Boston or play for his dad in Toronto. I know if I got drafted by another team and could wait for two months to be a Predator, I'd have a hard time saying no.

Hate the loophole, not the player.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Now you tell us.

Vesey, we hardly knew yee. Enjoy Toronto.

i posted this negativity on the 24th lol

"we had a better chance at re-signing suter after the all-star break the year he left than we do getting vesey to sign with us. i would put any kind of wager on that."

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Go f*** yourself you mother f****** piece of s*** you c*********** mother f****** dick head I hope you rotten f****** hell you son of a b**** f*** you and the horse you rode in on. Pardon my French.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I kinda stayed away from this topic. Reminded me too much of college FB recruiting and the way kids play with schools.

the whole ordeal is ridiculous. even before vesey "screwed" us, the whole premise of not having to sign an ELC with the team that drafted you is honestly mind boggling to me.

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Ok, so now we have to go win the whole thing this year, so this little toilet stain can wonder how his life could have been different after he peaks as part time third line LW in two years and is out of the league in four.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Ok, so now we have to go win the whole thing this year, so this little toilet stain can wonder how his life could have been different after he peaks as part time third line LW in two years and is out of the league in four.

that would be awesome.

unfortunately, from what I've seen and read he seems to be a good bet for a top 6 winger. but **** him, he sucks.

Hope he sucks and makes peanuts and has to use his fancy Harvard degree.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
If he doesn't want to be here then **** him. Glad he isn't coming. It's that simple.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
hqdefault.jpg

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I'm not even a Sabres fan but it's gonna be a laugh to see Leafs Nation staring up at them for the next decade.

Anyhow, moving on. When we win the cup it'll be because we patiently drafted smart and built a team, not because we tanked and tampered our way to the top.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
People act like Vesey is McDavid. He hasn't even played a game in the NHL. We don't need the guy.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Poile: "We went to Harvard's game on Friday, we asked for a meeting with Jimmy... we never were allowed to get together for a meeting."

What a dick move

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Hope you don't mind a CBJ fan dropping in. We went through the same thing with Mike Reilly just a year ago.

Nothing I say will make the situation better, but just know that we fully sympathize and know exactly how it feels.

Go f*** yourself you mother f****** piece of s*** you c*********** mother f****** dick head I hope you rotten f****** hell you son of a b**** f*** you and the horse you rode in on. Pardon my French.

Which is like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1