Post-Game Talk: Jets 7- Crapnucks 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Connor leapfrogs a bunch to tie Hughes for 9th in the league in scoring.

PLD not far behind.
If these 2 guys stay on a roll, which is likely with Ehlers in the lineup, they both may end up in the Top 8 in scoring in the NHL. One year, I believe Connor will score the most goals in a season for NHL players, and maybe the most points. He's getting stronger and stronger.

Reactions: hn777 and Inanna

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Do you guys find that Kyle Connor scores a disproportionate amount of his goals against the Canucks? Is Vancouver his most prolifically pounded punching bag?

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
JETS - EHLERS VIKING -2.gif

Nice to see our Viking at full speed and waging war for our Jets. Nice game.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
If these 2 guys stay on a roll, which is likely with Ehlers in the lineup, they both may end up in the Top 8 in scoring in the NHL. One year, I believe Connor will score the most goals in a season for NHL players, and maybe the most points. He's getting stronger and stronger.
I totally agree GNP and if Maurice was still here you know he would break up that line.
Connor was in a slump too after the first game of the season he only scored once in his next 13 games ... he's starting to heat up now #20 already after that slow start.

Reactions: GNP

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
You can be sure Maurice will continue his normal under 500 coaching record, and ensure the Panthers go nowhere this year. Maurice won't last long in Florida. He has great players, and that team is moving backwards. He'll have some very sophisticated excuses for it tho. :laugh:
After this season I don't think Maurice will ever be hired again as HC coach.
Jets are a SC contender just by firing the coach (He did not quit) and the Panthers go from #1 team to out of the playoffs.
Who in their right hockey mind would hire a coach with that record.

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jets are a SC contender just by firing the coach (He did not quit) and the Panthers go from #1 team to out of the playoffs.
Who in their right hockey mind would hire a coach with that record.
Yes your right, and the guy that owns the Panthers is a "very rich" and impatient owner, and I believe his name is Lou Devino, or something like that. He's worth around $ 10 billion or more, and owns a large wealth management fund. If he fired his last coach because he couldn't make it out of round 1 in the playoffs, you can bet, he'll be firing Maurice soon, and maybe before year's end. Florida may not even make the playoffs this year.

Your so right Raider -- who in their right mind would hire Maurice, considering his overall coaching record, and also quitting on the Jets, who always had the talent.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Jets are a SC contender just by firing the coach (He did not quit)...

lol...come on! As if the Jets would give him the option to walk away instead of firing him! He quit. No organization is going to do that kind of favor for a guy and make their organization one of the only ones a coach ever removed himself from. Don't be daft. Not to mention from Mo's perspective, why would he choose to go down as one of the very few coaches who ever walked away from a team rather than just being another of the many who get canned every season?

Last edited:

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
lol...come on! As if the Jets would give him the option to walk away instead of firing him! He quit. No organization is going to do that kind of favor for a guy and make their organization one of the only ones a coach ever removed himself from. Don't be daft. Not to mention from Mo's perspective, why would he choose to go down as one of the very few coaches who ever walked away from a team rather than just being another of the many who get canned every season?
Seriously ... Maurice was good buddies with Chipman.
Would you fire a friend or would you tell him to quit and you give him a good resume.
Maurice quitting made him and Chipman both look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad