Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Never like seeing my BC Team lose,
A8174078-D1DA-4196-AD62-0998FDB34AEA.gif

But then again, they hopefully get a higher Draft Pick & our Jets continue to keep rolling & get stronger as the Playoffs arrive
F681C3A8-75F9-4F95-8EAC-3F2F9F053A55.gif

jetsfan91

May 29, 2013
That’s 5 in a row!! Really have to say it’s been a joy to watch these guys play this year. For the first time since they came back I lost interest in the Jets last season. Too many uninspiring efforts. I could deal with a losing team, as long as they play hard.. which they did not. bringing Bones in has been a night and day difference. Really getting the best out each and every player, especially our best players. Watching 27,80 and 81 was just a treat. One of the best lines in the entire league as far as I’m concerned.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Battle of EBUGs for sure. Guys played some pretty loose hockey and tried to lose the game. They also had a significant amount of issues with breakouts in the first 2 periods, and got outplayed for the middle 40 minutes of the game. At least it was a good result. Enjoying this winning streak

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I'll take the win any day but what a strange game to watch.

We were so sloppy and indifferent through those first two periods, I think I yelled at this game more than any other this year. And to add to the strangeness, the refs were all on top of things and each of the penalties we took was deserved (on replay).

Schief looked totally bored and didn't want to be at the rink. Perfetti seemed nervous and tightly wound up; that boy needs to get laid. Even Connor, the golden hatty boy, was sloppy at handling the puck or could have had an easy 5 goals today. Our defence continually gave the puck away with casual passes. Schief must have passed to a Canuck at least a dozen times. Practically the whole team was one mistake after another.

And yet, we won! Five wins in a row now for the first time in years! And to top it all off, the BF is going to make his famous pork Diane tonight. (Yes, I've heard all the rude jokes.) A victory and a delicious meal and a beautiful goal from The Flow. Life is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad