Prospect Info: Jan Mysak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
I’m curious to see if his frequent injuries last year were due to bad luck and/or putting himself in vulnerable positions too often.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Two games in hes putting up a Lekhonen effort out there. Looking like Crosby making everyone better around him, being good defensively and scoring big ass goals.

(Crosby in the WJC, as a 20 years old. Dont get ahead of yourselves. Hes gonna be a mid 6er.)

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Is there really such a thing as an "elite" 3rd line center...might as well call him a bad 2C at that point.

Lehkonen is a guy who would be a luxury on the 3rd line, but that doesn't mean he would be a bad top 6 guy either.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
He's a hustler with some skills. I think this will translate well to the NHL in a bottom 6 role.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I think he will need all 3 years at the AHL level and then we will have a good idea what he is.

I like him, but he is one out of a big number of prospects with intriguing skillet and deficiencies that lower the potential impact. It is very much up in the air which ones end up making an impact or being traded/let go.

I have much more faith in Owen Beck, a more complete player, but that is no slight against Mysak.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I think he will need all 3 years at the AHL level and then we will have a good idea what he is.

I like him, but he is one out of a big number of prospects with intriguing skillet and deficiencies that lower the potential impact. It is very much up in the air which ones end up making an impact or being traded/let go.

I have much more faith in Owen Beck, a more complete player, but that is no slight against Mysak.
Could be trade piece too. Maybe in Dubois trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad