Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Leafs, time to lock up 5th seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Like it or not, we are the Heavy Weight Champions in the fighting and defending ourselves aspect of hockey. Don't man up and we will bully you senseless. Could care less what people think of Kadri, they will always have to get through Fraser/McLaren/Orr in order to touch him. The only person I want to see Kadri fight is Gallagher and if he wins it clearly, HFBoards will be butthurt for years.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Wonder if little 5'9 Gallagher will get his wish and have Kadri settle some unfinished business.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/opinion/2013/04/habs-rookie-brendan-gallagher-wont-back-down.html

He's also swiftly gained quite a reputation and has developed some on-ice feuds with foes like Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri. The two were at each other in their last meeting a couple of weeks ago.

"I don't mind getting hit when I have the puck," Gallagher told two reporters after the last Leafs-Habs game two weeks ago. He played against Kadri in the AHL earlier this season.

"I'm willing to take shots and do all the stuff in front of the net. But if it's dirty, I don't like it.

"He sits on the bench yapping his mouth, he gets on the ice and all of a sudden he's scared. I don't know what to say about that.

There's a lot of guys in this league I respect. I don't know if he's one of them."

LMFAO who the **** cares what Gallagher says. Some rookie goes out in the media and says he doesn't respect someone HAHAAAAAAA give me a break! Might want to earn some more respect around the league kid before you start yapping about respect. What an idiot, I hope Kadri runs him again. Gallagher is such a match for Montreal, short, small, and loves to talk on his back. I hope we run them out of the building like we did in Montreal earlier this year, just shut them up and give them a taste of what's to come in the playoffs.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
LMFAO who the **** cares what Gallagher says. Some rookie goes out in the media and says he doesn't respect someone HAHAAAAAAA give me a break! Might want to earn some more respect around the league kid before you start yapping about respect. What an idiot, I hope Kadri runs him again. Gallagher is such a match for Montreal, short, small, and loves to talk on his back.

Exactly.

Small, short, loves to talk **** and whines. If that isn't a prototypical Habs player, I don't know what is.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Lol how is Kadri scared if he went right at Gallagher and knocked him flying?

We'll see tomorrow. Would be cool if they fought, but I'd rather have Naz padding his stats.

Hopefully we win.

GoodNHLTroll*

The only person I see "yapping" on the bench is Subban and Gallagher. I don't know if it's just locker room culture or if some of the Habs players are mentally unstable, but they need a whiff of reality. Orr, McLaren, Fraser and Co. gave them that wake up call.

Let's hope the Habs don't call the police over my comments...or worse, they might call the police when the Leafs take them out in 6.

GO LEAFS GO!

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
The only person I see "yapping" on the bench is Subban and Gallagher. I don't know if it's just locker room culture or if some of the Habs players are mentally unstable, but they need a whiff of reality. Orr, McLaren, Fraser and Co. gave them that wake up call.

Let's hope the Habs don't call the police over my comments...or worse, they might call the police when the Leafs take them out in 6.

GO LEAFS GO!

6? Don't you mean 4? :naughty:

Asif16*

Habs players whining and crying to the media?? Ummm yeah, and the sky is blue.

lol Like give me a break. Gallgher saying kadri yaps a lot , is dirty and doesnt have respect for him?? Yeah i bet kadri is gonna lose sleep over hearing that crap. Funny thing is, i see gallagher yappin more than kadri lol. Such a joke this habs team is.

agropop

Mar 3, 2011
Windsor
Can't believe Leafs TV chooses to air the replay of the Marlies opening playoff game at 7pm just as the Leafs are taking the ice. Unbelievable.

LadyLeaf

Apr 14, 2013
Toronto
The Leafs better win this game! I want to taunt my Hab fan friends tonight and the entirety of the first round!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If the Leafs win, is it guaranteed Leafs-Habs 1st round? Or does something else has to happen?

Edit: OK, I got. If the Leafs beat the Habs in regulation time, and Boston loses both games on the weekend it's Leafs-Bruins (Montreal has one more ROW). If Leafs win in OT, and Boston loses both games in regulation, it's Leafs-Bruins as well (Habs would have one more point). Boston needs to pick up just one point and the Leafs have to beat the Habs in regulation in order for there to be a first round series with them.

Last edited:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Subban and Gallagher, biggest ***** ever.

Talk mad ****, but as soon as a challenge comes on the ice, they run to there bench.

Subban pissed himself when Phaneuf lined up against him last match.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
After all this hype it would be amusing that right before playoffs on last game of season(Boston vs Ottawa) the matchup changes. Unlikely but possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad