Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Leafs, time to lock up 5th seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I hope the 1st line shines again. It gives the Leafs a ton of leverage when dealing with Bozak.

We just point to the fact that any center with Kessel can do fine and he's not glued to Kessel...you want 5M, you go get it from somewhere else.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
He should be in the line up. Nobody really knows though with Carlyle as coach.

If Wilson was coach, I could guarantee the line up before he could :laugh:

I got him on my fantasy team, and it's been annoying as hell this season.

I don't understand how a guy like liles gets scratched.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 7m

Ryan O'Byrne, Jake Gardiner, Frazer McLaren & Ryan Hamilton all getting extra work this morning. Would suggest that they'll be out tonight.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 7m

Kadri says he thinks he'll be on a line with Kessel again tonight. No Bozak at morning skate here.

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe

Ryan O'Byrne, Jake Gardiner, Frazer McLaren & Ryan Hamilton all getting extra work this morning. Would suggest that they'll be out tonight.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 7m

Kadri says he thinks he'll be on a line with Kessel again tonight. No Bozak at morning skate here.

McLaren out? Kind of surprising IMO.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 7m

Hopefully Ryan O'Byrne does not see the light of day in the playoffs.

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
I was supposed to get some stuff done today, but am too excited for the game. Instead of work, I'll tune in for the Rangers Devils game and then our game. :nod:

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Kadri:

"They crash the net and work hard. But they're small and don't like to get hit"

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kadri's hits this season

Gallagher:

Eller

Emelin

Horton

Martin

Some devastating hits. Complete package. Scores clutch goals, amazing playmaker, 2 way player and hits like a truck.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kostka in over Gardiner again by the sound of it. :(

It's playoff hockey, Gardiner is more talented but one mistake from him and we can be down a game. Not there yet. Kostka had 2 good games since coming back, he is probably the 7th D right now, but I get it, he is always going to be the scapegoat around here no matter what he does. He's nothing special, but he doesn't hurt the team if RC insulates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad