OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I was flat out told by someone who would know that the team will NEVER spend big money on a player ever again. You know what that makes you in MLS v3.0? The Philladelphia Union: an irrelevant mediocre at best team that will never win a thing. That's why the soda people selling would be the greatest day in my entire life.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
the Riverteers women's hockey team just re-branded from NY to Metro and changed colors to red and black.
They play at the practice rink at The Rock.

Red bulls should do the same with the name.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Dear god this Pulisic kid might be "the one". After years of USA soccer promising XYZ teenager is the prodigy, this kid looks legit.

EDIT: and now a sick assist to go with his goal

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The game in New Jersey if I didn't know better I'd have sworn freaking Nagbe was the prodigy, he was the only one that actually tried to create anything, Pusilic did absolutely nothing against Costa Rica. Now we're seeing why Pusilic is getting publicity.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
The game in New Jersey if I didn't know better I'd have sworn freaking Nagbe was the prodigy, he was the only one that actually tried to create anything, Pusilic did absolutely nothing against Costa Rica. Now we're seeing why Pusilic is getting publicity.

Costa Rica, a country with a much better side in terms of skill, depth, and coaching, smothered him which is one reason why the US didn't do well that night.

Pulisic should run rampant around any CONCACAF nation not named Costa Rica or Mexico (reffing notwithstanding).

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
4-0, but it could have been 9-0 and should have been 7-0.

All I heard about for the last 2 or 3 weeks was how "impressive" and "solid" the Panama defense is, tonight it looked like Swiss cheese.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What channel are u watching this on? I'm watching it on NBC Spicy, because I can't find it in flipping English.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That's extra on directv apparently.

Losing to T&T on this high school field would be an absolute disgrace.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Only saving grace is both Panama & Honduras are both losing at the half as well.

I genuinely believe we'll score a few goals in the 2nd half and get a tie, but this is nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad