OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
that being said, i thought we played a lot better. i think your fans even agree that we look well improved under silva. it was like 99.999% sure we were gonna get a draw

Oh that was a fantastic derby. Everton deserved the point. The result was "unjust" but in my position it was equally hilarious and out-did Mane's winner at Goodison.

BalticDevil

Mar 27, 2018
Wismar, Germany
Just back at my hotel room from the game of my team Werder Bremen against Düsseldorf in German Bundesliga. USMNT player Josh Sargent had his Bundesliga debut tonight. First time on the gamrday roster, first time substituted in and his first goal with his first ever touch of the ball in a Bundesliga game. His goal was the final one in a 3:1 victory. Certainly an exciting player.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Tyler Adams's transfer to RB Leipzig is $3 million with 33% of a future sale going to RBNY. I'm going to try to remember to watch when he debuts with the first team.

So I guess RBNY gets $750k toward the salary cap, hopefully they can make good use of it.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I’m going to assume they bring Rza back on a different deal or sign an equally competent veteran who can play d-mid, but I think the plan is that Casseres fills Adams’ void by mid season.

This team badly needs a dynamic winger (or CAM and play Kaku at LW) and a viable backup to BWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad