Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The answer to that would be a resounding "yes!"

If they didn't, maybe we can still finagle something out of them. Maybe a portion of their tv deal with Comcast. ;-)

Last edited:

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
The way the Flyers have been going, the kid would end up a figure skater. ;)

If it's a girl,we can let the flyers have her,but if it's a boy,we will keep him in the predators family,after all his dad is shea weber,hopefully he can learn his dad's slapshot

really wanna know,if it was a boy or girl

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
i'm not surprised that everything on their list was fulfilled,shea has enough money to get the kid anything it wants,lucky kid to be the child of shea weber

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I noticed that there was only one page and that only one thing was over $100--most of it was under $40. Speaks well of them. They're not acting like they can't afford stuff for their baby but if you wish to get them something a small gift is just fine.

Of course, their other registry might be at Tiffany's, so I could be wrong there. I want to think the best of them, though.

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
I noticed that there was only one page and that only one thing was over $100--most of it was under $40. Speaks well of them. They're not acting like they can't afford stuff for their baby but if you wish to get them something a small gift is just fine.

Of course, their other registry might be at Tiffany's, so I could be wrong there. I want to think the best of them, though.

i think Shea is gonna be a great father,don't know him personally,but seems he like a nice person,he is still young,so his son or daughter can grow up watching their father play in the NHL,they get to learn about the killer slapshot.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Have the lineups for todays doubleheaders been announced? Am curious to see if one team is mostly prospects and the other mostly starters or if they will be split up.. I am assuming nobody will play both games..

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

thank you. Obviously more regulars in the night game. Apparently the report that van Guilder and Piskula had been waived were incorrect? Or can they still be here after being waived and report to Milwaukee later?

also interesting that we will be seeing two former Pred defensemen in Zanon and SOB

Nashville Transplant

Feb 28, 2013
Nash/LA
thank you. Obviously more regulars in the night game. Apparently the report that van Guilder and Piskula had been waived were incorrect? Or can they still be here after being waived and report to Milwaukee later?

The reports are not incorrect, as being placed on waivers does not change a player's status until claimed or cleared.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I read somewhere that he was going to be contributing to nhl.com, as well. At least he didn't have us seventh.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I can't take any of that seriously. If they have a guy who thinks Lehtonen is going to win the Vezina, it's a joke. So many better goalies than him in the NHL. Idiots. And then we wonder why a guy like Weber never gets any respect.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I can't take any of that seriously. If they have a guy who thinks Lehtonen is going to win the Vezina, it's a joke. So many better goalies than him in the NHL. Idiots. And then we wonder why a guy like Weber never gets any respect.

In fairness, Lehtonen is a really good net minder. Going to win and be a dark horse are two different things.

Do I think he will win? Hell no, but it's a popular dark horse pick that could make you look very smart at the end of the year.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So if beck still has no contract, he cant be sent down he can presumably only be told to go home. Weird situation. Kinda strange he still isnt signed. I would guess after he plays in tonights game he and Poile are gonna have to do something, one way or the other

Nashville Transplant

Feb 28, 2013
Nash/LA
So if beck still has no contract, he cant be sent down he can presumably only be told to go home. Weird situation. Kinda strange he still isnt signed. I would guess after he plays in tonights game he and Poile are gonna have to do something, one way or the other

Not necessarily. He can travel with the team to out of town pre-season games too... no ankle bracelet requiring he stay in Tennessee ;)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Not necessarily. He can travel with the team to out of town pre-season games too... no ankle bracelet requiring he stay in Tennessee ;)

Yeah I know, but the point was I'm guessing neither one of them want to wait until the final cut day. Althought I guess it would be good leverage for Poile... he could say, OK Taylor, you've made the opening night roster, but only if you sign this two way deal. Otherwise, you're free to leave and good luck finding an offer sheet.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Ellis(the goalie), Blum, Zanon all waived.

Interesting that Ellis got waived since he's on a one way deal.

Zanon is living off buyout money

Blum... thats the one that makes me mad... if he hadnt played so well that first couple of games he was called up he would have been traded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad