Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-3-19_22-13-47.png

upload_2018-3-19_22-14-37.png

Reactions: northeastern

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone left who doesn’t see that the league will shaft the Bruins, really is willfully ignorant at this point. There is not a single team whose best scorer being raped on a breakaway that wouldn’t get a call. Not one. Only the Bruins scorers can be raped like that. Happens to Krejci every game as well.
So then we might as well accept it and adapt.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
McQuaid didn’t play in the third.

This one blows, but the B’s better learn to live with it and overcompensate for the bad/non-calls - it’s what they’re going to gave to deal with in the playoffs.

Thankfully, there is no 3v3 OT in the playoffs. That's one regular season situation, the Bruins just don't seem to really have it. They look very slow for the most part.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Sour ending to a fantastic NHL debut. The thing that really stood out about Donato is how much he was buzzing around the puck. It seemed like every time he was on the ice he either had the puck on his stick or he was battling somebody to get it. Relentless.

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
2 holds and then a pick/interference on Donato in OT with no calls. Just 1 month ago we watched Bergeron chase down a guy on a brakeaway and stick check him through the legs taking the puck away without actually touching the guy (real life game of Operation) and the refs call a penalty shot. Today, a guy grabs both of Marchand's hips and turns him: nothing to see here, move along.

It's shocking the Bruins D is led by 2, 5'9" guys. One leads all players on ice with 26:23 while the other is 2nd on the Bruins in ice time with 22:32.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Based on the man is not on skates and season near over.You think he just going to fire skates on and go after that injury ?I said I am having my doubts about 1st round or at very least starting series.Could be wrong but we will see .Have you heard any reports on him?

He was reported to be out for what, 4 weeks? And I don't believe we've hit the 4 week mark, yet. Nothing to report, though.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
In any case, what a heck of a fun game!! There was more excitement during that minute before the mad scramble in front of the net where Donato was trying to jam it home than in all of the 2015 season.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
I thought we played awesome . Considering the icings and non OT calls I would say we got screwed . I am not with you guys thinking the OT were as obvious penalties called all the time but I think they were both like 75 percent and if you call the first one it is a penalty shot for sure . Nash the guy got the hook up on his high hand and body and is usually called but no love tonight .

Tons to be happy about tonight so I come out feeling pretty good combining this game with last game against two really good hockey teams with a ton of injuries /the near future and i mean april may june looks very bright . If we can get healthy we have a great looking line up and an injury or two shouldn't kill us.

Reactions: Strafer

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You guys have at least a 10-year dynasty team on your hands. Take good care of it. Oh and I bet a good amount of money on your team winning the Cup......Good luck. And good news is that if it doesn't happen, you will be able to blame me for it. lol. Have fun in the playoffs. You will obviously go real far. And for years to come.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
You guys have at least a 10-year dynasty team on your hands. Take good care of it. Oh and I bet a good amount of money on your team winning the Cup......Good luck. And good news is that if it doesn't happen, you will be able to blame me for it. lol. Have fun in the playoffs. You will obviously go real far. And for years to come.

Nice, already got a scapegoat.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad