FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISION

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Would it actually be TOO MUCH to ask for the team that is outshooting opponents near 2:1 on a nightly basis while dominating the vast majority of the team to get some favorable officiating? Like **** aren't you supposed to be rewarded for outplaying the opposition????

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Would it actually be TOO MUCH to ask for the team that is outshooting opponents near 2:1 on a nightly basis while dominating the vast majority of the team to get some favorable officiating? Like **** aren't you supposed to be rewarded for outplaying the opposition????
You'd think.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
You’re rewarding in this league for diving to sell the call. The Bruins need to take note and do more of that.

Reactions: bluetib

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Linesmen and refs with a really bad game. You put your arm around a guy, that's automatic. Yes, he dives so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but that is an obvious penalty.

Donato looked great in the offensive zone. Needs some time with Bergeron for the defensive side of the game I'd say.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
It is what it is. They need to adjust because the refs aren't likely to.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I think one of the biggest take aways from tonights game is Krejci looks like he's having fun playing hockey again and he's healthy. Wouldn't be shocked if we saw 2013 playoff Krejci come out down the stretch and into the playoffs.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Linesmen and refs with a really bad game. You put your arm around a guy, that's automatic. Yes, he dives so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but that is an obvious penalty.

Donato looked great in the offensive zone. Needs some time with Bergeron for the defensive side of the game I'd say.

There has never been an easier call for that ref to make in his life than that moment, you got a breakaway in OT and Dubois literally hugs marchand from behind and spins him around, completely negating his scoring chance.

It's as automatic as it gets.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
There has never been an easier call for that ref to make in his life than that moment, you got a breakaway in OT and Dubois literally hugs marchand from behind and spins him around, completely negating his scoring chance.

It's as automatic as it gets.

As if that wasn't enough they get a chance to redeem themselves when nash gets just as obviously hooked on his chance and they don't call that either. :laugh:

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Can't let a 3-1 lead evaporate and it wasn't a strong OT either

It is disgraceful that penalties were not called...Marchands was an easy call to make. It's embarrassing for the NHL to have that.

Dave Jackson seems to have it in for the Bruins...ever since 2014 series with Habs...no excuse for the other ref not to call those penalties...

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Amazing effort, especially considering the injuries.
Donato was about as good as one can be in his debut, hopefully Donato can keep going and allow DeBrusk- Backes- Nash 3rd line in the playoffs.

+ ..... off Columbus.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Rick Nash with Columbus flu?

Barzal ascended to 3rd plane of eternity?

Khudobin wins that game easy.

I blame TP.

My George Foreman grill malfunctioned and burned my cheese whiz and polenta sandwich.

NEXT!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->