Post-Game Talk: Game 71 - Blue Jackets 5 BRUINS 4 F/OT

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
This was a BS non call onMarcy how don't you make that call unreal. But the Bruins need a way to get better in there end missing Chara and Mcvoy. But nice to see Donato looking good. Rask I hoping for the guy that had one of the hottest streaks before for the playoffs

Reactions: Strafer

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
That's very fair assessment.Cannot say you are wrong.But it's very close to danger point.Lets give it another week to 10 days.Should hear something by then I would hope.
Keep in mind if they continue to play like they have they won’t be afraid to give him a bit more time, same as Bergy

Reactions: 22Brad Park

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Based on the man is not on skates and season near over.You think he just going to fire skates on and go after that injury ?I said I am having my doubts about 1st round or at very least starting series.Could be wrong but we will see .Have you heard any reports on him?

You very well could be right but he has a lot more time to hit the ice to be ready by rd 1.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Jack218D

Jan 27, 2012
Tonight was a gift to C-Bus. Jackson and Co. flat out gave it to them. Shame! I'm 60 and call it as I see it, no b.s. the Bruins were cheated out of the point tonight!

2 overtime breakaway/in alone plays and not a single call. Both were automatic calls in today's game and nothing. Sorry, the jig is up, Dave (I am from Montreal) Jackson.

It is clearly time for Bruins management to publicly call these biased morons to the carpet before they sand bag us like they did in 14'. This is reaching comical levels at this point, the standards so clearly different based on the team. Call it out, Bs brass and at least let them know, "We know"..

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
You go on another team's board you should expect push back. I never do it, and when they come on here I force myself never to respond. Saves me being banned.

You think?

I don’t typically go on other boards. I wanted to see what the Jacket fans were saying about their gift from the refs. Not surprised there was “push back”, but I didn’t post anything derogatory.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Missed the game. Got the updates on my phone then listened to the third and overtime in the car. It seems like we got hosed by the refs, but how the heck did the jackets score 5 on Rask? What did he look like tonight? because 5 is a lot to give up even with that D-Core.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
They still got a point with tons of guys out. Donato has a great night. I’m not really that mad. Columbus doesn’t scare anyone. Defense needs to clamp up a bit. Rask in a lull a bit. It’s fine. Better now than playoffs.

That's my take. I am hard on TR#40 , however. Off night. And he's had his share of same.

Reactions: BBruins

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
That's my take. I am hard on TR#40 , however. Off night. And he's had his share of same.

The OT goal was the only one I think he should have had.

1st goal deflected off Krug and Jenner.

2nd goal was a goal mouth tip.

3rd goal was a high slot deflection by Vanek.

Which of those was he supposed to save?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad