GDT: Game 62: Red Wings at avs 9:30 pm et 3/6/24 (TNT, MAX)

wingsfan17

Jan 20, 2008
Good timing for this game at least. Hopefully allowing 6 goals and 50 shots in 50 minutes is a sign to Yzerman to make a move or two before the deadline.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
How so? They need six goals even if he pitches a shutout in the 3rd period.

It’s not like Lalonde is taking a fan out of the audience and inserting him into the game………though Reimer can resemble that sometimes.
You answered your own question, ha. I look at Reimer from the point of view of a competitive hockey player. Reimer has a good game once out of every 10, but he's otherwise the kind of goalie you, as a skater, have to change your game to help protect from scoring chances. He's a wildcard. I have no doubt the Wings skaters have very little faith in the guy. It's pretty sad the Wings were in a position last off-season where they actually needed to sign the guy. In a vacuum, he's the kind of goalie I would never in a million years add to the team.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
The goal of hockey is to score more goals than the other team.

If a player makes it so the other team has the puck less in my D zone, and my team continually scores more goals than they allow while he's on the ice, he is an effective player that points the needle toward wins. Plenty of defensive players suck dicks in the O zone and actually make it so their team has to play more defense, that's not good.
yeah, I'm not gonna engage with this kind of conversation.

jeebus. you cannot take 8 penalties against the Avs and expect to have a chance of winning

oh goodie. 1st hat trick for Makar and a first goal for a rookie.

Some Wings habits die hard I guess

Reactions: The Flying Octopus

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
If yzerman doesn’t make a move on the back end he’s delusional. This is pathetic. Matta has been a joke tonight

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
yeah, I'm not gonna engage with this kind of conversation.

jeebus. you cannot take 8 penalties against the Avs and expect to have a chance of winning

oh goodie. 1st hat trick for Makar and a first goal for a rookie.

Some Wings habits die hard I guess
Or the fact that some just don’t know what they are talking about bc they spend too much time on here

Arizona lost to Chicago 5-2 the other night wildly outshooting them, and I expect Arizona to win 5-2 ish.

So long playoffs.

Sell
Sell
Sell

This current team is not built to handle the big boys in the playoffs. Stop being delusional.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
If the Wings respond to this game well on Friday, extra credit to the players. Lalonde certainly didn't help in that department.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Priority Dumpster Fire.jpg

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
If the Wings respond to this game well on Friday, extra credit to the players. Lalonde certainly didn't help in that department.
What did Lalonde do to not help in this department? The stupid goalie change. You’re delusional if that’s what you think. The team needs big time defense help.

Veleno failed miserable in that spot with Kane and cat. Move Compher up or putt Copp there. Veleno ain’t it

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I feel sorry, a bit, for the Coyotes.

Just a bit.
Why ? They should have beat Chicago the other night, outshot them by a million and they are gonna come hard. I don’t see the Wings winning. I could be wrong, but this team can’t handle pressure and is dog poop w out Larkin, which is crazy, bc Larkin doesn’t move the needle on a top 3 team in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad