Dustin Byfuglien Throws 6 Punches At AJ Greer While Down

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
Perhaps that's his man to defend? Or is he not allowed to even go NEAR Wheeler?

Wheeler: more protected than Gretzky himself
Bottom line: Greer started it, wanted it, and received the lesson from Buff.
It has happened in hockey for years, knowledgeable hockey fans know this.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Now you're being disingenuous. Buff did cross the line. Greer challenged Wheeler to a fight right from the face off after the goal and Buff took up the challenge defending his team's best player.
Of course I was exaggerating, and you've been pretty reasonable in here, so I think you can see what I was getting at. Buff is the only one who crossed a line out there. That's the point I'm making. Greer is allowed to challenge any player who is out on the ice against him. Obviously Wheeler declined and Greer obviously didn't force him to fight him. I think you can agree with that much at least

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
Of course I was exaggerating, and you've been pretty reasonable in here, so I think you can see what I was getting at. Buff is the only one who crossed a line out there. That's the point I'm making. Greer is allowed to challenge any player who is out on the ice against him. Obviously Wheeler declined and Greer obviously didn't force him to fight him. I think you can agree with that much at least
No, Greer crossed the line by going after Wheeler. Didn't see any Jets fourth liners going after Landeskog.

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Agreed. But challenging the other team's best can, and in this instance, did bring a challenge from a tough guy.

Reactions: bennylundholm

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Difference is, Jets aren't classless like that.
Yeah funny when Zads hit Scheiffele everyone cried about Big Z turtling when in fact Trouba jumped on his back while Laine was helping :laugh: If Avs are classless then I don't know what the Jets are lmao..

Here is some class Byfuglien didn't get jumped on his back.. That was a nice clean hit :

Hell Barrie even laughed about it :

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Yeah funny when Zads hit Scheiffele everyone cried about Big Z turtling when in fact Trouba jumped on his back while Laine was helping :laugh: If Avs are classless then I don't know what the Jets are lmao..

Here is some class Byfuglien didn't get jumped on his back.. That was a nice clean hit :

Hell Barrie even laughed about it :

To be perfectly honest that is one of the things I don't like about the NHL today, jumping on a guy after he makes a clean hit. All teams do it if you're being objective, though.

Reactions: Spilot23

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
To be perfectly honest that is one of the things I don't like about the NHL today, jumping on a guy after he makes a clean hit. All teams do it if you're being objective, though.
I totally agree.. Barrie's interview was funny though

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
aaah c'mooon you guys buff just got confused which end was the arse. He was just trying to give the new guy a spanking. And for the record when it comes to the schief hit it was more wailing and gnashing of teeth from the loss of the Ascended one. The Avs player was no worse for wear. And yeah it looked scary.. but most bear attack videos are

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So, you agree that the Canucks fans are gutless and disgusting because they cheered loudly for Bertuzzi when he seriously injured Moore, right?
No. What Bertuzzi did was wrong but the fans didnt know the how bad the injury was to Moore. Please try to pay attention bub :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad