OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Choppin' Broccoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Can you post this footage??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol, I wish I could, it was over a year ago, I think he's since deleted it but I wish I had kept it. I just remember seeing it and I spat my drink out and was in tears from laughter, my gf thought I was looking at some stupid meme again and then she saw it and started to giggle...

My brother is a nitwit. He'll have his son sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen and he'll be like "Daddy help me down!" and my brother would push him off the chair "THIS.IS.SPARTAAAA..."

It's a good thing he's paid well, my nephew is going to need expensive therapy.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Lol, I wish I could, it was over a year ago, I think he's since deleted it but I wish I had kept it. I just remember seeing it and I spat my drink out and was in tears from laughter, my gf thought I was looking at some stupid meme again and then she saw it and started to giggle...

My brother is a nitwit. He'll have his son sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen and he'll be like "Daddy help me down!" and my brother would push him off the chair "THIS.IS.SPARTAAAA..."

It's a good thing he's paid well, my nephew is going to need expensive therapy.

Glad you got the brains out of the two of you, my friend. :laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah, haha...when we were kids, he was the one that would smack talk bullies in school then when they had enough and wanted to pummel him, he'd run to me and hide behind me and then the bullies would back off. He's still THAT kid, just in his late 30's now.

What happened when he was a baby?? Did someone throw him up in the air and forget to catch him?? :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
What happened when he was a baby?? Did someone throw him up in the air and forget to catch him?? :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Hahaha, he definitely was the favorite even though my parents never admit it. Even now, when my parents fly over, they'll stay at my place for like 2-3 days, then stay a week at his place in SD. I'm cool with that, when I was a kid it took me a while to appreciate that it let me go under the radar because he was getting so much of the attention.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I know this is a fun thread, but I have to write this and hope others share the sentiment . . . **** United Airlines. Some dumb*** stewardess put a carrier with a Frenchie puppy into the overhead bin because the carrier was protruding slightly. The puppy died. I saw a pic of the puppy. Then I saw a pic of the puppy deceased that someone took. Absolutely sickening. Like I actually got sick to my stomach, and that was before I saw any pics. And, I've got to add this: As much sympathy as I feel for the woman and the little girl on the plane for losing that adorable puppy, **** the woman too. If some stewardess wanted to put my puppy into an overhead bin, then it would be over my dead body. And then to sit there while the puppy cried, desperate to for air to breathe. Arrest me. Chuck me off the plane. I don't care, because the single outcome that would not have happened would've been my Frenchie ending up in that overhead bin. Will confess that I went over and hugged my Frenchie after reading the story . . . I hugged her extra tight because I saw those pics.

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I know this is a fun thread, but I have to write this and hope others share the sentiment . . . **** United Airlines. Some dumb*** stewardess put a carrier with a Frenchie puppy into the overhead bin because the carrier was protruding slightly. The puppy died. I saw a pic of the puppy. Then I saw a pic of the puppy deceased that someone took. Absolutely sickening. Like I actually got sick to my stomach, and that was before I saw any pics. And, I've got to add this: As much sympathy as I feel for the woman and the little girl on the plane for losing that adorable puppy, **** the woman too. If some stewardess wanted to put my puppy into an overhead bin, then it would be over my dead body. Arrest me. Chuck me off the plane. I don't care, because the single outcome that would not have happened would've been my Frenchie ending up in that overhead bin in the end. Will confess that I went over and hugged my Frenchie after reading the story . . . I hugged her extra tight because I saw those pics.
I saw an interview with the mother and daughter. English isn't her native language, the daughter was doing most of the talking. I would say that added to the issue on a number of levels. But you're right, the flight attendant should be fired and it should be noted every time someone calls and inquires about her employment with them. The little girl said the dog was barking for about 2 hours ... the people on the plane said they told the FA there was a dog in there ... no way she didn't know. The FA should also face animal cruelty charges in every state they flew over in addition to being fired.

Reactions: vabm8 and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I saw an interview with the mother and daughter. English isn't her native language, the daughter was doing most of the talking. I would say that added to the issue on a number of levels. But you're right, the flight attendant should be fired and it should be noted every time someone calls and inquires about her employment with them. The little girl said the dog was barking for about 2 hours ... the people on the plane said they told the FA there was a dog in there ... no way she didn't know. The FA should also face animal cruelty charges in every state they flew over in addition to being fired.

The language thing makes it tougher, but SOMEONE on the plane had to step up there. I know if it were me, and I were sitting anywhere close to that, I'd have gotten involved and taken the bag out. Anyone with any knowledge of dogs . . . this just pisses me off to no end. I saw a pic of the deceased pup. Looked like my old Frenchie after she'd succumbed to cancer and taken her last breath. I'll admit it, I teared up.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The language thing makes it tougher, but SOMEONE on the plane had to step up there. I know if it were me, and I were sitting anywhere close to that, I'd have gotten involved and taken the bag out. Anyone with any knowledge of dogs . . . this just pisses me off to no end. I saw a pic of the deceased pup. Looked like my old Frenchie after she'd succumbed to cancer and taken her last breath. I'll admit it, I teared up.
Yeah, it really upset me, too. I would have brought it to the attention of another FA, or taken it out of the bin ... something. Being detained by ICE and potentially leaving my children alone in a major city wouldn't be a concern for me.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, it really upset me, too. I would have brought it to the attention of another FA, or taken it out of the bin ... something. Being detained by ICE and potentially leaving my children alone in a major city wouldn't be a concern for me.

That adds a dimension I didn't catch for the mother. Of course, it begs the question WTF the people around were doing. Eh, I can't think about this anymore.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
That adds a dimension I didn't catch for the mother. Of course, it begs the question WTF the people around were doing. Eh, I can't think about this anymore.
Yeah, I had to hit imgur and fill up on good boi pics.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad