Around the League 2017-18 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
It has to be the LA feed for the game. Fox trying to find head contact with a shoulder hit.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I’m not sure if it’s sad or hilarious that some Toronto fans are adamant they will continue to score 4+ goals a game.

I mean, come on guys, it’s great that everything is going in right now, but we aren’t even 10 games into the season.

The best player since Lemieux is shooting at 32 percent and they actually think that will continue haha.

God they're annoying. I'm jealous of the stacked offensive team they have but I can't think of a fanbase that deserves that less than them. At least they didn't get McDavid?

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
During the era of Toronto suckage I was thinking that maybe they deserve better and I was kinda glad when they started turning a new leaf. But I can't stand another Matthews mainboard thread anymore.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
During the era of Toronto suckage I was thinking that maybe they deserve better and I was kinda glad when they started turning a new leaf. But I can't stand another Matthews mainboard thread anymore.

get rid of Karlsson and Matthews threads, less bandwidth would be needed!!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
It's too bad McDavid plays for such an insufferable fanbase, I'd actually enjoy him otherwise.

Reactions: Duck Off

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Man, the Bruins have had some incredible drafts during the past few years. Pastrnak, Heinen, Bjork, DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy all drafted since 2014. Plus they have a ton of guys still coming up...

Their 2015 first round probably didn't go as well as it could've gone, but their recent success is still quite remarkable.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Man, the Bruins have had some incredible drafts during the past few years. Pastrnak, Heinen, Bjork, DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy all drafted since 2014. Plus they have a ton of guys still coming up...

Their 2015 first round probably didn't go as well as it could've gone, but their recent success is still quite remarkable.
Maybe we could poach some of their scouts. We know defensemen. Forwards, not so much.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
A "that didn't take long" for a "wow, finally, that tool forever" switcheroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad