2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Has anyone bought from OttawaTeamShop.ca? Looking online to get a NHL 100 Stone jersey but that seems like my only option. NHL and Fanatics only have Karlsson, Brassard and Ryan and I don't see an option for a customizable jersey.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Has anyone bought from OttawaTeamShop.ca? Looking online to get a NHL 100 Stone jersey but that seems like my only option. NHL and Fanatics only have Karlsson, Brassard and Ryan and I don't see an option for a customizable jersey.
Its the official team store so you should be fine ordering from there. You could also order from Clubhouse but that might be a bit more expensive.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Has anyone bought from OttawaTeamShop.ca? Stone jersey seems like my only option.

For $279, you can get Hoffman, Stone, Ryan, Anderson, Duchene & Pageau. And then it says you can "customize any name" for the same price.... And of course $259 for the Karlfredsson.

Then you can get the fanatics for $199 with the same name & numbers, also including Brassard & Phaneuf.

>>> NHL 100 Classic Jerseys <<<

Look for "Hockey Life", "Sportchek" & maybe "Ebay & Amazon" for Friday & Monday sales.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
For $279, you can get Hoffman, Stone, Ryan, Anderson, Duchene & Pageau. And then it says you can "customize any name" for the same price.... And of course $259 for the Karlfredsson.

Then you can get the fanatics for $199 with the same name & numbers, also including Brassard & Phaneuf.

NHL 100 Classic Jerseys

Yeah I see that on Ottawateamshop, it was the other sites that are lacking that option right now. Never bought from them before so wasn't sure what exactly to expect but if its an official team store then that erases any concerns.

Reactions: Back in Black

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
Just ordered my Karlsson classic jersey off Fanatics. Price was $284 with taxes (free shipping) credit card states $371! It better be stitched in gold by Karlsson himself.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I havent been paying much attention with work and everything, but is there a promo code for the Jersey package deal? 400$ is expensive.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Wow! I love the new jersey, understated, historically tied, good colour combination and layout. This is a jersey design that we should run with for good.

Another solid job by the Sens! They really are putting a stamp on this team, and I'm really enjoying watching it all unfold!

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I havent been paying much attention with work and everything, but is there a promo code for the Jersey package deal? 400$ is expensive.
"Fanatics.com" still has the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal @ 30% off the price of the SENS Classic. (And the sale is still on). Never got around to checking out "Sportschek", so not sure if they beat it or not. "Hockey Life" just had blank jerseys, when I looked, but I didn't ask.
Look for these jersey's to go cheap after the Dec. 16 game, just in time for XMAS. :santa:

Last edited:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

If you are on the fence, wait until after the game. There is no absolute guarantee, but places like Sportchek, and Sports Experts usually have them at clearance prices for a short period of time.

Rockets

Apr 8, 2008
Speaking of jersey, anyone know where I could find a white practice jersey? Used stock only? Tx

Attachments

• White sens practice jersey.jpg
    White sens practice jersey.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 12

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
"Fanatics.com" still has the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal @ 30% off the price of the SENS Classic. (And the sale is still on). Never got around to checking out "Sportschek", so not sure if they beat it or not. "Hockey Life" just had blank jerseys, when I looked, but I didn't ask.
Look for these jersey's to go cheap after the Dec. 16 game, just in time for XMAS. :santa:

If you go to checkout discount does not apply on outdoor game

To the poster who paid 371 on visa....does fanatics charge US prices?

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
If you go to checkout discount does not apply on outdoor game

To the poster who paid 371 on visa....does fanatics charge US prices?

I reached out to fanatics after seeing it for $259 CAD on the Ottawa Sens shop asking about this regarding the authentic Adidas jersey that’s listed as $224, so I figured CAD, it’s not, it’s US funds that fanatics charges ( I was told they always charge USD). I should be receiving mine hopefully by weeks end. I wonder if there is a difference between what is sold for the $259 Cad and the $325Cad (taking off the $50 in taxes)

I’m just happy as I was going to buy a Stone one as well, decided to hold off as I was ordering. $800 on two jerseys would’ve been depressing

Last edited:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I reached out to fanatics after seeing it for $259 CAD on the Ottawa Sens shop asking about this regarding the authentic Adidas jersey that’s listed as $224, so I figured CAD, it’s not, it’s US funds that fanatics charges ( I was told they always charge USD). I should be receiving mine hopefully by weeks end. I wonder if there is a difference between what is sold for the $259 Cad and the $325Cad (taking off the $50 in taxes)

I’m just happy as I was going to buy a Stone one as well, decided to hold off as I was ordering. $800 on two jerseys would’ve been depressing

No difference both the Adidas.

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
No difference both the Adidas.
I know some people complained on Reddit about hot pressed names and numbers compared to stitched. So I hope I got the latter with what I paid.
But it’s messed up prices are like that online. I’m in Calgary (moved from Ottawa 10 years ago) so cant buy locally unless I visit family back home otherwise I buy online,nothing Sens out this way. Whatever, lesson learned with Fanatics site.

Last edited:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
urgh... If I buy the jersey online, I'm not guaranteed to get it in time for the game. And, it costs 325$ :rant:

I wanna buy a Stone Adidas centennial game jersey BEFORE the game. Only way to get it done would be CTC and get it heat pressed (Which I'd rather avoid). Any ideas? Thanks.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
urgh... If I buy the jersey online, I'm not guaranteed to get it in time for the game. And, it costs 325$ :rant:

I wanna buy a Stone Adidas centennial game jersey BEFORE the game. Only way to get it done would be CTC and get it heat pressed (Which I'd rather avoid). Any ideas? Thanks.

Just get it online. You would regret a heat pressed jersey much longer than you would regret going to the game in the wrong jersey.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012

I believe clubhouse has some in stock or can do it on site.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

But but but FormentonTheFuture told us there was absolutely no chance the Sens jersey would be on sale?!?!

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I was at the one in the plaza by the Pro Hockey Life in Kanata yesterday and they had ones in stock with player names on them.
Yea I was talking to one of the guys who works there shortly after the jerseys were released and he said they were doing up a bunch of ones with other players names on them since the (physical) Sens Store was only carrying Karlsson ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad