2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
The Fanatics jersey is Wal-Mart/Giant Tiger quality. Don't buy it. The material is nothing like the actual jersey and it uses screen printed logos. If you're gonna shell out for one of these, pay the extra 50 bucks to get an Adidas version.
I believe you were asking if they were made in Indonesia. Both the Fanatics & Adidas tags show made in Indonesia.

Sens Store was only carrying Karlsson ones.
Was just at the Sensations (Carlingwood), and they're now coming out with a bunch of names - Anderson, Pageau & a few others now. No Chabot!

Back in Black

Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Hab-Sens-NHL100.jpg

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Sens adidas Karlsson was stitched

If you're buying the factory customized jersey, they should be "stitched" but the actual numbers aren't of very high quality. It's a thin single layer of material with all the colours screened on.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
If you're buying the factory customized jersey, they should be "stitched" but the actual numbers aren't of very high quality. It's a thin single layer of material with all the colours screened on.

Yep they started going downhill when RBK took over.

Back in Black

Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Did anyone else hate the jerseys when the Senators first revealed them but thought they looked excellent during the outdoor game??

I much prefer them over the kiddy crested red jersey's, but It's honestly not a jersey I care to ad to my collection.

All the jerseys above (previous posts) still blow them away

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Anyone know of any sales coming up for the jersey? And I would like it stitched, not heat pressed (I seem to remember hearing a lot of them were heat-pressed).

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Anyone know of any sales coming up for the jersey? And I would like it stitched, not heat pressed (I seem to remember hearing a lot of them were heat-pressed).
Lol i doubt there will be any sales for atleast a year. Employees and ssh didn’t even get a discount on them.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Loved the outdoor jerseys. Got one for my son for Christmas. Perhaps the best red jersey we've ever had (yes, I realize the bar is essentially laying on the ground when it comes to red jerseys) and looked great on TV.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Ditto, checked them out at the Sens store at CTC and couldn't bring myself to spend close to $300 on what seemed like heat pressed numbers and lettering, I asked the employees about this who simply stared at me blankly....im confused as to what options are available for the new outdoor.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Lol i doubt there will be any sales for atleast a year. Employees and ssh didn’t even get a discount on them.

Really? That sucks. I got ~50 % off.

My Adidas jerseys that is $199 + tax costs me like $103 bucks after tax. Good ol discount.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I always buy blank jerseys and send them off to IceJerseys to get pro stitching on them. It's so weird that the NHL doesn't do as good of a job as independent shops when it comes to lettering and numbering. Like, what?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Go to Clubhouse.

They'll get you a proper stitched one.

Probably the best way to go, those guys are pros and don't mess around....probably buy blank one from the Sens store with my gift cards and get it customised at clubhouse, any ballparks on what a customization is worth? Thinking of going with a Chabot

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Probably the best way to go, those guys are pros and don't mess around....probably buy blank one from the Sens store with my gift cards and get it customised at clubhouse, any ballparks on what a customization is worth? Thinking of going with a Chabot

No idea what the current pricing structure is for the outdoor jerseys (not sure if the outdoor kit is a "special" twill they'd have to order from Stahls or something instead of cutting it themselves, it looks like a basic black/white/red colour palate, but who knows), but ballpark around $100-110.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I just checked the Clubhouse website, and they're having a sale on customized Authentic outdoor jerseys.

$269 for a fully created Adidas Sens outdoor authentic (ie: fight strap, etc...)

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Did anyone else hate the jerseys when the Senators first revealed them but thought they looked excellent during the outdoor game??

I actually came around to them, at first I thought they were bland and boring but then as the game inched closer and I saw them in it more often they were great looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->