Prospect Info: 2017-2018 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Maybe Borgstrom will bust, maybe not. He's been on a tear so some cold streaks are expected. He's still very skilled and going through some hardships will test the mental strength. If he gets past that it will just make him stronger. Will be interesting to follow. :)

ps. This might totally fall off the cliff but ever since Tallon said the thing about having a few writers who don't know a football for a hockey stick or something along the lines, the tone from batting1k has seemed to be turning towards a bit negative, or it might be that "fighting" the negativity on Twitter has gotten through or perhaps that's just me. :D But as a "public figure" aka cotp writer and enjoying some priviledges from the team some criticism is due. Perhaps it is a good time to self-reflect has any of that had any effect and it's also all right to take some rest off so "work / hobby" doesn't become a burden.

The bust post was sarcasm lol should’ve put the emoji, I love Borgstrom.

Negative tone because of a joke Tallon made? :laugh: None of this is work or a job, I do it all in my spare time while I attend college. I don’t ask for anything and get nothing in return

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I didn't mention this only because of that, I'm usually pretty sensitive reading off the tones how people represent things and been getting that for some time now. And if you don't enjoy any priviledges from the team then your tone is all your business, I have understood it wrong, my apologies. Good to hear that there's no burden involved and that me "digging it" was a fall off the cliff. :)

It’s not about “enjoying” the privileges. I don’t do it for the privileges. I do it because I’m a fan of the team myself and enjoy writing. So I combine the 2.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
It’s not about “enjoying” the privileges. I don’t do it for the privileges. I do it because I’m a fan of the team myself and enjoy writing. So I combine the 2.

I think you'd be better off not trying to explain yourself to ppl, upon responding to requests to modify your behavior to their liking just increases the appetite for more requests.

Reactions: batting1k

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I think you'd be better off not trying to explain yourself to ppl, upon responding to requests to modify your behavior to their liking just increases the appetite for more requests.
Agreed. It’s good when other posters go completely against the grain just to be different. This doesn’t apply to you batting. Just a general statement.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
He's played in 5 games since being reassigned on 12/5. He has 1 goal, 1 shot in those 5 games.
My bad, hadnt seen him in the boxscores. Maybe he is just going through a tough time of year being away from his friends and family.

Kid has skill, and the tenacity to play in the dirty areas. Hope to see more of him.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Speaking of prospects, anyone with some info on Gildon? His offensive stats are amazing, how is he defensively? How is his overall game?

scoob8888

Sep 28, 2017
T Birds win tonight 5-2 over the baby Isles. To alleviate Batting1k's anxiety Brown and Schemitsch were in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad