Prospect Info: 2017-2018 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Adam will be 20 on 6/6/18 so that right there makes him ineligible to re-enter the draft in 2018 or thereafter, does it not? The signability rule states: "A player not signed by drafted team within two years can re-enter draft, assuming they are still eligible, and if they are not eligible, will become unrestricted an free agent." I'm missing something here, please elaborate. :)
CHL players have their NHL rights held for two years and if not signed by early June, they re-enter the draft. Conner Bleackley is a recent example.

There is no UFA route for CHL players, unless they go undrafted as a 20yo of course.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
CHL players have their NHL rights held for two years and if not signed by early June, they re-enter the draft. Conner Bleackley is a recent example.

There is no UFA route for CHL players, unless they go undrafted as a 20yo of course.
I see that. Bleackley was definitely 20 when he re-entered the draft. Thanx. :)

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I wonder if eventually placing the AHL affiliate in American Airlines Arena is in the realm of possibility (which could help out things a lot and make joining up with one of the Florida ECHL teams more feasible).

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Looks like Malgin out with injury along with Mamin and Brown. They lost today 2-1. :(

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Looks like Malgin out with injury along with Mamin and Brown. They lost today 2-1. :(
How is Mamin out with injury when he played and had an assist on the lone goal (which happened like two seconds before the end of the game)? Mistake or did someone kill him on the way home or what?

Reactions: I am not exposed

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
How is Mamin out with injury when he played and had an assist on the lone goal (which happened like two seconds before the end of the game)? Mistake or did someone kill him on the way home or what?

Hope Denis is back soon, had a pretty good run over the last week..

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Just skimmed the box score....my bad. I know he had been out for multiple games with what looked like a possible concussion. :)

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

I wonder if it's an injury or not. He played the entire game on Friday and was a late scratch on Sunday...was supposed to play and didn't.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Brown has a cast on his hand. Possible broken hand.
Got into it with Ryan Graves back on 11/5 and popped him with some hard rights that looked to land on the helmet. Let's hope it's not something as serious as Gudbranson where he missed the whole season.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
According to cap friendly Anthony greco just signed an NHL contract. Is this a guy who seems like he could be a decent nhler in the future, or could make the jump as a bottom sixer.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
According to cap friendly Anthony greco just signed an NHL contract. Is this a guy who seems like he could be a decent nhler in the future, or could make the jump as a bottom sixer.

Dale really liked him in prospect camp a couple years ago.

bluegod29

Oct 4, 2011

Hardest working player I have ever seen and possibly the fastest.

Tonysil

Jan 1, 2013
Springfield, MA
Springfield won today 4:0 and Monty get a shootout on 32 shoot he faced, Looks like Springfield are not so bad as it looked in the beginning

Sorry it's late but following up on them really hasn't been a priority lately as bad as they've been. Yes, they won 4-0 but if you watched the game you would have known that it was a disaster on ice for both teams, I've watched better beer league games at the Olympia. I'm happy Sam got his first shutout but it wasn't earned, it was because the other team was even worse than we were at shooting at the net. I'd bet that each team had six empty net opportunities that they didn't even record a shot on goal. if you don't believe me go back and watch the game replay on the AHL website.

scoob8888

Sep 28, 2017
Nice win tonight for the T Birds in a tough place to win. Hopefully they can keep it going against the baby Flyers on Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad