2017-18 NBA regular season thread

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Why? Simmons told him to meet him in the back and didn’t wanna go? Lowry turned and ran, Simmons passively took his time and pretended he didn’t see Lowry. Whose the *****?

When you do what you say you’re going to do, it’s not talking ****.... Ben Simmons was the only one taking ****.
"I guess he thinks he's somebody" was the quote from Kyle Lowry, too. Simmons is already arguably better than Lowry. So yes, it is funny to me that he's talking **** about Simmons.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
"I guess he thinks he's somebody" was the quote from Kyle Lowry, too. Simmons is already arguably better than Lowry. So yes, it is funny to me that he's talking **** about Simmons.

Lowry isn't wrong. Simmons has half a season worth of NBA games under his belt. Yea he's ROY frontrunner and playing good but he has no business causing problems with a vet like Lowry (whos also a 3x all star, 1x all-NBA team, Gold medal winning player).

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lowry isn't wrong. Simmons has half a season worth of NBA games under his belt. Yea he's ROY frontrunner and playing good but he has no business causing problems with a vet like Lowry (whos also a 3x all star, 1x all-NBA team).
I've never been one to buy into the whole "respect" factor when it comes to your opponents. If Simmons ain't ****, Lowry ain't ****, either. Beat your opponents and try to punk them all you want. Don't get butthurt to the media after the game.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I've never been one to buy into the whole "respect" factor when it comes to your opponents. If Simmons ain't ****, Lowry ain't ****, either. Beat your opponents and try to punk them all you want. Don't get ******** to the media after the game.

Lowry ain't shit? A top 15 PG? Okay.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lowry ain't ****? A top 15 PG? Okay.
Re-read what I said and how I said it. It's all in relation to Lowry thinking Simmons ain't ****, which he's very. very wrong about. Just because he's young and hasn't accomplished anything in his career due to age doesn't mean a thing.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Re-read what I said and how I said it. It's all in relation to Lowry thinking Simmons ain't ****, which he's very. very wrong about. Just because he's young and hasn't accomplished anything in his career due to age doesn't mean a thing.

He's certainly more well-known/regarded than Simmons. His issue is he thinks he's top shit and can do what he wants.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
That's fine. But to claim that Simmons "ain't ****" reeks of being ******** after a loss and poor performance.

Not really. He's merely saying Simmons isn't anyone big even tho he was acting like it. As of right now, Simmons is an inferior player whos also a rookie. Not much room to talk.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Inside the NBA was gold speaking about Paul and Blake. Chuck and Shaq were crying with laughter:

"Hi police, Chris Paul wants to beat me up, come quickly" :laugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
would have been awesome if harden, griffin, and paul had all beat the living crap out of each other

can't stand those guys

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Heat win again and are only half a game behind the Cavs for 3rd place now. Spo has to be in the coach of the year conversation.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Clippers win again. Doc might be in coach of the year conversation at this rate, lol.

Definitely trade DJ at the deadline. Get as many wins as you can out of him and then turn him into assets.

Sep 19, 2008
Clippers win again. Doc might be in coach of the year conversation at this rate, lol.

Definitely trade DJ at the deadline. Get as many wins as you can out of him and then turn him into assets.

Someone called into Stephen a show and said clippers would win the championship. Stephen a banned him for a week

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad