2017-18 NBA regular season thread

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Kidd knows how to work the media so there could be some exaggeration but if that's all accurate then it's even more important that the Bucks get it right with the next coach. Giannis is the one guy you can't risk pissing off.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
usually i'd say it's bush league for a team not to notify the coach before they go to the media

but i see it as karma in this situation for when kidd was trying to land the bucks job while larry drew was still their HC

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

What a mess. It seems like it usually turns to Love when they need someone to throw under the buss.

Reactions: Virtanen18

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, that whole Cavs team isn't good at all now. You should never count out Lebron but I can't see them making the finals again this year, not with the way things are right now.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Yeah, that whole Cavs team isn't good at all now. You should never count out Lebron but I can't see them making the finals again this year, not with the way things are right now.
They had a slump last season too and still made the finals. They are still the team to beat despite their record.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Windhorst believes the Cavs will make multiple trades before the deadline. He also says they're way down the road and basically on the one yard line on a deal for George Hill.

I don't really watch the Kings but apparently Hill has been really bad, especially defensively, so who knows how much that'll help but he probably can't be worse than some of the guys they currently play.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'm shocked love has lasted on the cavs this long

seems like every season there's an issue with him and his teammates

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Hard to disagree with that. The team is currently a mess and LeBron is likely gone in the summer. He's also playing out position and sacrificing touches since Thomas came back and they're still trashing him.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I don't really watch the Kings but apparently Hill has been really bad, especially defensively, so who knows how much that'll help but he probably can't be worse than some of the guys they currently play.
He's pretty crap, but he might be alright on the Cavs as a 3&D guy with LeBron at PG lineups. Always a good 3 point shooter. Way overpaid.

Sucks about Kevin Love. Having another great season. I wouldn't want to hang around on the Cavs once Bron leaves.

Reactions: Avs_19

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
JR Smith, Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson...all trash.

Lebron is likely out of there, he got Cleveland a ring now it’s time to bounce.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
How can they blame Kevin Love for the dysfunction when he’s putting up his numbers and hustling? What has TT, JR, Iman and even to an extent IT done to stop the bleeding?

All of them have been playing like shit yet blame Love for their losing? Oh please...

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
They had a slump last season too and still made the finals. They are still the team to beat despite their record.

They've had a bad slump every season since LeBron came back, but this years seems worse.

Apparently IT was the one who called out Love which is kind of hilarious to me

The guy whos played not even a month for the team calling out a guy whos sacrificed a lot for the team.

JR Smith, Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson...all trash.

Lebron is likely out of there, he got Cleveland a ring now it’s time to bounce.

The ring was his permission to leave. Cavs fans can't really say anything this time around now that he brought home a title.

How can they blame Kevin Love for the dysfunction when he’s putting up his numbers and hustling? What has TT, JR, Iman and even to an extent IT done to stop the bleeding?

All of them have been playing like **** yet blame Love for their losing? Oh please...

Love gets blamed every single year, for whatever reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad