B-Sens 2013/14 Binghamton Senators Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Da Costa was joking about his nose being as big as O'Brien's now. Maybe JOB does have broken nose or something.

"Starling":

Your guess is as good as mine~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Da Costa's nose does look brutal hurts me just to look at it scary.................................

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Great move to keep Pageau up.

-Season is over for Ottawa. Brutal Season all around. Keeping Pageau up is selfish as Bsens have been decimated down the stretch.

-Really a motivator for our higher end BSens guys like Schneider, Prince and Puemple to work hard. Guess high picks need to be in the AHL 2+ years before you get to play even a single NHL game. No wonder PRincey wants a trade. Wouldn't be surprised to hear more things like this.

-Guess Pageau's contract is probably cheap and having him in Ottawa will sell more seats for Melnye (hometown boy)

And we are getting the cup next year, right?

lol

Da Costa was joking about his nose being as big as O'Brien's now. Maybe JOB does have broken nose or something.

lol what did my bro say?

And by the way, is he supposed to comeback soon?

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Blood asigned to Binghamton, from Elmira by Ottawa ☺☻☺

04/06/2014

Ben Blood (D)
Binghamton ADD
Reassigned by Ottawa (NHL) from
Elmira (ECHL)

Via AHL Website ººº.....

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How was dzingel in his second game? I'm gonna try and find a stream for the game today.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Eckford gone 04-08-2014

Eckford gone

"Binghamton defenseman Tyler Eckford has left the team for personal reasons and will not be rejoining them the rest of the season.

Eckford, a 28-year-old veteran who had four points in 32 games this season and a plus-7 rating, has not played since Feb. 22. He has gone home for his own family reasons and we respect that, Richardson said when asked about Eckford over the weekend. We wish him well and we definitely offer him any support we can, but for the rest of the season he will no longer be with the Binghamton Senators."

Via the Press Sun-Bulletin ººº.....

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Eckford gone

"Binghamton defenseman Tyler Eckford has left the team for personal reasons and will not be rejoining them the rest of the season.

Eckford, a 28-year-old veteran who had four points in 32 games this season and a plus-7 rating, has not played since Feb. 22. He has gone home for his own family reasons and we respect that, Richardson said when asked about Eckford over the weekend. We wish him well and we definitely offer him any support we can, but for the rest of the season he will no longer be with the Binghamton Senators."

Via the Press Sun-Bulletin ººº.....

Wow, similar to what Hale did when we won the Calder Cup. Just up and quit.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Wow, similar to what Hale did when we won the Calder Cup. Just up and quit.

"Sens#83":

No much different as Hale was a sick man he has kidney problems as I recall.

David Hale gave you what he had and as the season wore on he kept getting sicker and sicker from his medical problems. In fact I was amazed that he was able to play as long as he did.

He played till he could no longer play. I respected Hale as he gave you what he had.

That was the last year that he played I wish him well with his health problems ººº.....

Last edited:

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
"Sens#83":

No much different as Hale was a sick man he has kidney problems as I recall.

David Hale gave you what he had and as the season wore on he kept getting sicker and sicker from his medical problems. In fact I was amazed that he was able to play as long as he did.

He played till he could no longer play. I respected Hale as he gave you what he had.

That was the last year that he played I wish him well with his health problems ººº.....

I actually never knew why he left the team...

Always thought it was strange that he chose to leave right before the playoffs. Hopefully he's better now.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I actually never knew why he left the team...

Always thought it was strange that he chose to leave right before the playoffs. Hopefully he's better now.

"Sens#83":

If memory serves me on Dale Hale at that point he was undergoing treatment for his illness..............

Cup Coach KK talked about Hale in an interview with Joy he said David Hale hung around Binghamton hoping to recover enough so he could play, we could of used him against Manchester...

Hale stuck around long enough till it was realized that he would not be able to play in the playoffs, only then did he go home........

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hoffman named to AHL all star team ☺☻☺

2013-14 AHL First All-Star Team

Left Wing - Mike Hoffman, Binghamton Senators (51gp, 30+37=67pts., +11, 12 PPG)

Via AHL website ººº.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton has the "X"

5 x Binghamton Senators

Above is from AHL standings page.......................

Binghamton has the "X" that is official they have made the playoffs................

big-red-x-hi.png

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
This thread will be left stickied while the Bsens are in the playoffs or until it reaches 1000. It will be unstickied at that point along with all the others. The forum directory will have an updated link to guide people where to find it if the pages falls off the first page.

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
This thread will be left stickied while the Bsens are in the playoffs or until it reaches 1000. It will be unstickied at that point along with all the others. The forum directory will have an updated link to guide people where to find it if the pages falls off the first page.

No more stickies? Why the change?

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
No more stickies? Why the change?

I made a comment on it in the new directory.

Basically, the people that run this place are requesting that we remove the stickies. I am not a programmer so I cannot tell you why. It is not just us, all the sub forums will be doing it.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
4 assigned to Bingo

04/14/2014 Cody Ceci (D) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)
04/14/2014 Jean-Gabriel Pageau (C) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)
04/14/2014 Ludwig Karlsson (F) Binghamton ADD Reassigned by Ottawa (NHL) from Elmira (ECHL)
04/14/2014 Mark Stone (RW) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NH

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
LK's stats at Elmira

Ludwig Karlsson 39 11 13 24 -6 63 4

stats at Bingo 8 0 0 0 -3 8 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad