The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Nice to get some firepower back~!!!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺

Nice to see Binghamton get some firepower back today:

Cody Ceci (D)
Jean-Gabriel Pageau (C)
Mark Stone (RW)

They will sure help the offense that has been lacking the past few weeks......................

Hopefully Da Costa will be back soon to add more firepower...........

As for Ludwig Karlsson won't hurt him to watch and see what he has to work on to play @ the AHL level......................

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
So no Hoffman?

"Lenny the Lynx":

Mike Hoffman would be claimed on waivers IF Ottawa tried to send him down.

He has been developing in Binghamton the past 4 years so now he is an NHL player, I hope he has a long career in Ottawa................

Who B Murray can NOT risk putting him on waivers as teams would claim Mike....

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
"Lenny the Lynx":

Mike Hoffman would be claimed on waivers IF Ottawa tried to send him down.

He has been developing in Binghamton the past 4 years so now he is an NHL player, I hope he has a long career in Ottawa................

Who B Murray can NOT risk putting him on waivers as teams would claim Mike....

OK good to know its cleared up.
There was a debate about this a few weeks back in this very thread, people weren't 100% sure at the time whether or not he would be subject to waivers since our season is over, and others were speculating he wouldn't get picked up even if they did.
I thought he would get picked up - glad to see they didn't risk it.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
With Pageau, Stone, and Da Costa back in the line-up soon, what forwards will be in taken out of the line-up? Will Dzingel still have a spot? I haven't been able to catch any games since he joined the squad.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
With Pageau, Stone, and Da Costa back in the line-up soon, what forwards will be in taken out of the line-up? Will Dzingel still have a spot? I haven't been able to catch any games since he joined the squad.

"Pilgore#88":

I think with the return of those 3 forwards that the extra forwards will be Thompson/Kramer/Hobbs

tenpinsplit

Nov 9, 2005
Binghamton
trying to figure out a possible playoff lineup, assuming obrien is not coming back...

stone-jgp-pumps
dzinger-dacosta-prince
schneider-d grant-dz
robinson-hamilton-cowick

extras: thompson, culek, hobbs, kramer, karlsson

boro-ceci
a grant -claesson
sdao/mullen-wideman

extras: new, rutkowski

hammond
greenham

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Vincent Dunn is supposedly joining Bingo.

Bingo may never be the same. It will be fun to see whether he brings the same attitude to the pro game. I suspect he'll being chased around by guys in Leafs sweaters in no time.

Berserker*

Joy Lindsay ‏@PuckJoy 35m
#Sens prospect Vincent Dunn (@DunnVincent) tweets he is joining #BSens. Dunn had 51 points (31-20), 156 PIM in 50 QMJHL games this season.

I didn't know that Dunn was eligible to play, he should be a huge addition.

FlyingJ

Feb 25, 2014

Some form of ATO? Or maybe they'll extend him an ELC?

Either way, nice to see him get a taste of the pros. Give him an idea of what's needed to take the next step.

Adding Dunn, along with the returns of Stone, Ceci, Pageau, and Da Costa back from injury eventually should be huge for Bingo's playoffs.

Last edited:

sebas85

Feb 28, 2014

I think people underrate the quality of hockey in the AHL. Dunn should be a solid player and welcome addition, no doubt. But expecting him to come in on an ATO with zero pro experience and be a huge impact player for Bingo...might be a bit of a stretch.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

After a junior team is eliminated from the CHL playoffs, all players are allowed to join the AHL team of the NHL team that has drafted them. See Puempel a two years ago.

Dunn will likely not be in the line-up for the playoffs, Bingo is a very deep team, and I can't see him taking Robinson, Cowick, Dzingel or Hamilton out of the line-up. He will likely get a game or two in the reg season and practice with the team and fill-in as needed throughout the playoffs.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I think people underrate the quality of hockey in the AHL. Dunn should be a solid player and welcome addition, no doubt. But expecting him to come in on an ATO with zero pro experience and be a huge impact player for Bingo...might be a bit of a stretch.

Agreed. He'll probably benefit from being around those guys, but I doubt he'll even dress for the play-offs -- unless the BSens hit a rash of injuries.

Berserker*

He had great chemistry with Pageau and Stone in the rookie tournament so there is the possibility that he could re-ignite that chemistry if given the opportunity to play with those two. As for having a "huge impact" I was basing that off if he gets the chance to play, he is a high end agitator who is dangerous offensively. Those types of players usually make a pretty big impact in the playoffs.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Abbotsford is moving to glens falls over the summer. Good news for glens falls fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->