BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
30156816.jpg

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.

Finally someone who gets it. There is logic on this forum...

WhiteLight*

???

Every single poster on the Sens board understands how important for development the time spent in Bingo was for the young players.

WhiteLight*

Prince - Schneider - Stone
Puempel - Grant - Petersson
Dziurzynki - Cannone - Noesen
Robinson - Hamilton - Cowick
Kramer - Culek - Caporusso

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

:handclap:

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

Did you forget a few guys on purpose like Da Costa, Jessiman, Gazley & Downing? Or do you think they will be moved before next yr or not be re-signed? I also wonder whether we will see Petersson next season, he has a contract so you would think so but you never know. I could see them letting Caporusso go only if Da Costa doesn't return. The off season will be interesting to watch in Ottawa & in Bingo as always.

Always appreciate the posts, updates & information & opinions from the loyal B-Sens followers. :handclap:

The Fuhr*

Da Costa needs to clear waivers next season to play on bingo

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

Canuckman#44

So kind of you to mention Binghamton and it's role in the development of players for Ottawa.

Part that I find funny here is how posters tell me player X will only be in Binghamton for a month then he will be ready for Ottawa. Two yrs later player is still in Binghamton learning his trade it takes time, especially with D-men makes me laugh.

There has been 1 player sent here from Ottawa that did NOT need any time in Binghamton. That was Jared Cowen kid was NHL ready when he came here to help Bingo win the cup in 2011.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
can Chris Driedger play in the ahl next season, after lehner and andy in the pros, it will be great to have our next goaltender prospect developing in the pro's

something like

Lawson
Driedger
Hammond

Emerica

May 29, 2010
can Chris Driedger play in the ahl next season, after lehner and andy in the pros, it will be great to have our next goaltender prospect developing in the pro's

something like

Lawson
Driedger
Hammond

Driedger isn't eligible to play in the AHL next year.

Kenny Bania

Thats gold Jerry!
Jun 4, 2010

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

I agree about Dacosta, they will either move him or he will go off to Europe.
Capo is a RFA. Plus he stinks. He won't be back.
I could see them Omark'ing Petersson and loaning him to a European team then cutting him looose after next year. We have enough small fowards now.
They will probably sign a high end career AHL'er center to help our wingers along.
If the goaltending holds up, should have another solid team.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Please tell me Eckford isn't coming back...

Sens#83:

Tyler Eckford will return sorry Sens#83.

He signed a 2yr 2 way deal + he gets a nice AHL raise of 70K.

Nice work if you can get it.................................

Contract details below................

2012-13 $105,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

2013-14 $175,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Sens#83:

Tyler Eckford will return sorry Sens#83.

He signed a 2yr 2 way deal + he gets a nice AHL raise of 70K.

Nice work if you can get it.................................

Contract details below................

2012-13 $105,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

2013-14 $175,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

:facepalm:

Ugh, why'd you show me that Zeke! He better come ready to produce and play this year... :help:

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Driedger isn't AHL eligible. I expect him to push for an invite and possibly a spot on the Canadian WJ team next year.
He should have gotten an invite this year.

At this point, after the last few years, I'm not sure I trust Hockey Canada to actually choose the best players to the WJC team instead of playing politics and players that have been/will be drafted high in the draft.

Emerica

May 29, 2010

At this point, after the last few years, I'm not sure I trust Hockey Canada to actually choose the best players to the WJC team instead of playing politics and players that have been/will be drafted high in the draft.

Yup, he'll likely get invited but I think it'll be Paterson(returnee) and Fucale(1st round pick) who end up on the team. Maybe he can be the 3rd stringer.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head

Agreed with both points.

Ever since they didn't even invite Logan Couture to the camp, I've reallllly questioned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad