WhereTheKingsReign
(At work) My outword reaction on seeing the alert on my phone:
Nathan-Fillion-bomb-castle.gif

My emotions:
sleep15-620x.jpg

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
something similar to this, with a couple of '**** yeah's added in for good measure

mexican-soccer-coach-1.gif

the feeling i had/still have, like others have said, is on par with how i felt when they won the cup. beating the hawks in 7 games is a real treat....especially after seeing Duncan Keith's post game interview. 1000% satisfaction baby

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I did the drew doughty one leg fist pump while yelling my head off, crushed my beer, and jumped in the pool fully clothed while still yelling for a few minutes. I regret nothing!

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I wasn't expecting it. How many times have we won versus lost the past few years in playoff overtimes? It's hard to think of many occasions outside of the 2012 Vancouver series unless I am just being selective with my memory. So it was mostly disbelief. "Did that really go in?" "Did that really happen" amongst yelling with joy and jumping around :P

Inner Turbulence

Jun 12, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
I wasn't expecting it. How many times have we won versus lost the past few years in playoff overtimes? It's hard to think of many occasions outside of the 2012 Vancouver series unless I am just being selective with my memory. So it was mostly disbelief. "Did that really go in?" "Did that really happen" amongst yelling with joy and jumping around :P

Stanley Cup Finals 2012. Games 1 and 2. Kopitar. Carter. :handclap:

ukyo

Mar 2, 2003
Silicon Valley
Visit site
I landed in Shanghai just yesterday and was holed up in my hotel room this morning to watch the game after I could find a stream that worked through the Great Firewall.

On the OT goal, I ran out of my room, screaming YEAAHHH at the top of my lungs doing a half lap around the floor, scaring a cleaning lady and a couple of other guests. A couple minutes later, one of the hotel staff knocked on my door just to check that there wasn't something seriously wrong. I was like, nope, I'm ALLLLLL GOOOD.

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
I think I might have broken my wife's back lifting her up after the game winner.

Told her she was collateral damage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The dog next door started barking when I began yelling.

And I knew it was Martinez so I almost jumped through the ceiling

kingsfansince1967

Oct 23, 2006
Montreal
Silent shadow boxing for at least three minutes because I had to refrain from waking wife and two boys who were deep in their sleep (Hab fans... sigh!)

AlabamaKingsFan

Jan 29, 2014
The wife and baby were asleep so I ran straight to the back yard all the way to the furthest point from the house and yelled very loudly for about 30 seconds.then I took to Twitter and started favoriting everything that mentioned the kings and the cup final.and told adater to suck it for talkong **** that gm 6 only had a 3 rating in la and that nobody in la even cared...

Ron*

Stanley Cup Finals 2012. Games 1 and 2. Kopitar. Carter. :handclap:

Yeah, was just going to say, the elation of an OT goal in such a big game is rare, but now we are lucky as Kings' fans to experience it three times.

And my reaction was basically the same each time.

This time, was watching with a friend and my GF, the two people I alternate bringing to games with me. Just like Martinez, I didn't actually see the puck go in, but saw Stoll's and TT's reaction, along with Crawford's dejection, and jumped up and yelled. Didn't hear the audio call because my friend, who is always yap-yap-yapping, was drowning Marv..., er Kenny out. High-fived the friend and the GF, let out a whoop, then figured the neighbors had had enough. :)

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
I was upstairs in the man cave and it has knotty pine all round the room. There are closets that have push to pull open which naturally gives in a little. I jumped up and slammed into it like players do when they score a big goal. I have lived here for 12 years watched most the Kings games up here and this is the first time I have ever done this.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
Screamed at the top of my lungs for about 30 seconds, then fell to the floor and teared up for a few mins. I was emotionally drained but so releaved!

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I live in LA, but have been in Kazakhstan for the past two weeks, waking up at 6am to watch every game. My buddy who's hosting me was asleep, so when we scored the game winner I jumped up and down, wildly throwing my arms around, ran around the living room, and screamed silently not to wake him up. On second thought, I think I let out a loud yelp for a split second at first, oops.

I'm not going to lie, watching the video recap of the OT winner with Nick Nickson's call brought me to tears for a second.

I just heard Nick's call this am on the radio. Pure awesome!!! :handclap: :handclap:

Maybe the most excited I've ever heard Nick.

kingbrath

Jul 15, 2002
Calgary, AB
Visit site
Jumped up and down screaming my head of while running circles in my kitchen and dust pumping. This was the most intense overtime I have ever watched as a Kings fan. It was amazing. It will be for awhile!!!

beenhereandthere

Jan 30, 2012
Evergray State
I let out a big yell, and then calmly went over to the only table of Kings fans at a bar in Seattle. The place was packed but too bad 80% of the people were rooting for Chicago.

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
fishermans restaurant in seattle, 10 seconds of yeah we scored, wooooo, ef yeahs then I looked at the annoying Blackhawks fan at the table next to me and said go hawks.

Captain Mittens*

I let out a big yell, and then calmly went over to the only table of Kings fans at a bar in Seattle. The place was packed but too bad 80% of the people were rooting for Chicago.

fishermans restaurant in seattle, 10 seconds of yeah we scored, wooooo, ef yeahs then I looked at the annoying Blackhawks fan at the table next to me and said go hawks.
You guys should have watched the game together

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad