TSN: Yandle is on the trading block

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
A combination of Etem, Fast, Miller, and Yandle. Management has said they expect Miller/Fast to take steps forward next year.

What if that doesn't happen?

This team is on the bubble now.. I'm happy Boston is interested, they will likely give up a lot.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
If this did happen I could only see the Rangers doing it for a substantial return.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
sounds like a "if someone wants to give us a big return then sure he's available otherwise no he's not"

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Krejci is signed for another 6 years at 5.25m. I know it's not going to happen but I would trade him for Staal or Girardi in a heartbeat. Damn, that would be awesome. Trade Stepan to Detroit for Nyquist and we're done.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Krejci is signed for another 6 years at 5.25m. I know it's not going to happen but I would trade him for Staal or Girardi in a heartbeat. Damn, that would be awesome. Trade Stepan to Detroit for Nyquist and we're done.

lol Stepan for Nyquist...

terrible.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Would have to be one hell of a return for me to be for a deal. As far as I'm concerned it's probably bull****.

Yandle is one of the players I look forward to seeing the most next year, as he gets even more comfortable. He frustrated me at times for sure, but he was also all sorts of banged up. But he also showed flashes of brilliance, and I can't wait to see more of it. Here's to hoping he gets to stick around awhile...

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Really hope we don't trade Yandle. Hope AV explores playing one of McD, Staal, Yandle on their off side and the top 4 is McD, Staal, Yandle, Girardi.

The only return I'd be okay with for Yandle is Shattenkirk because he's a productive OFD who is RH. I can see it as a slight possibility because STL has to move salary if they're matching that offer sheet Dallas gave to Tarasenko.

Yandle=2.65m
Shattenkirk=4.6 I believe.

We could fit him if we move Yandle and Klein.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Don't forget about St. Louis and his 21 goals and the fact that every other team around us is getting better.

His one goal in the playoffs didn't really, though.

We would've made the postseason without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest