Status
Not open for further replies.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Only if it's for Nyquist
repeat after me: Larkin
even if we have to add, Larkin

Really hope we don't trade Yandle. Hope AV explores playing one of McD, Staal, Yandle on their off side and the top 4 is McD, Staal, Yandle, Girardi.

The only return I'd be okay with for Yandle is Shattenkirk because he's a productive OFD who is RH. I can see it as a slight possibility because STL has to move salary if they're matching that offer sheet Dallas gave to Tarasenko.

Yandle=2.65m
Shattenkirk=4.6 I believe.

We could fit him if we move Yandle and Klein.
Is that speculation or confirmed on that OS?

There is a difference between
have no plans
and
an offer I couldn't refuse..:naughty:

TurgePurge*

He wrote "very strong blueline" so all credibility lost - This Board

zarao

Oct 6, 2008
No way we get back anything close to what we gave up. Boston seems to have an interest. But they'd have to give up something like Pastrnak, 1st round pick and a #6/7 D-man for Yandle and a 4th.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Don't forget about St. Louis and his 21 goals and the fact that every other team around us is getting better.

St. Louis is toast. Every other team making moves doesn't make necessarily make them better. We'll have to wait and see. But we are not suddenly a bubble team after this offseason. Not close.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
So why are Dreger's TSN cronies reporting him to be on the block? It's a bit reckless of a piece of reporting isn't it?

It's reckless of TSN. They throw his name on the trade list and everyone freaks out. There's no legitimate rumor. Everything's been squashed. We aren't trading Yandle.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People on TSN say he's on the block and other people on TSN say no way.

Like with the Talbot trade, TSN has no ****ing clue in the world what's actually happening.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
You don't pay the kind of prices you do to stack up a backend only to move them.

The Yandle trade opened the window for last year and next.

Game 7 of the ECF was a long run. We are all disappointed with the result, but the window is open for 1 more year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad