WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Natalya is fine going through the same motions every time she’s in the ring.

She’s not good.

(I’m saying all of this without mentioning the fact that she’s got the mic skills of boiled rhubarb)

What a ridiculous comment !!!!!!!!!!! I've seen a boiled rhubarb interview and it was way better then anything Natalya has ever done. :nod:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Adam Pearce vs. Roman reigns.....lol what a joke. Not even gonna watching the recording
Adam Pearce is a former 5-time NWA World Champion, this should be a dream match, not sure what the problem is

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Adam Pearce is a former 5-time NWA World Champion, this should be a dream match, not sure what the problem is

Plus the whole point of that was to get even more heat on Roman Reigns, which even Simon Miller approved. And make the eventual win by KO that more impactful.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
This man and his partner need their own singles run...NOW.
ee9b31c7b95c16e1c9554b0369308fe62d310840.gifv

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This man and his partner need their own singles run...NOW.
ee9b31c7b95c16e1c9554b0369308fe62d310840.gifv

Can you imagine guys THIS talented at wrestling just withering away because WWE doesn't know how to use them? Cesaro isn't the best on the mic, but the guy makes me say wow in 3 minute matches. Nak doesn't speak English very well but he makes me say WOW when given time.

An embarrassment of riches wasted for no reason.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can you imagine guys THIS talented at wrestling just withering away because WWE doesn't know how to use them? Cesaro isn't the best on the mic, but the guy makes me say wow in 3 minute matches. Nak doesn't speak English very well but he makes me say WOW when given time.

An embarrassment of riches wasted for no reason.
He spent 15 years going all out and taking lots of punishment in New Japan to become one of the all time greats. He's pretty much just mailing it in and collecting a nice paycheck and honestly I can't say I blame him.

Reactions: ColePens

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I turned on RAW expecting... well, I'm not quite sure what. The last segment looked like a shitty B movie.

Oh no, it's getting dark. There's a fireball. Now Randall is moaning for at least a minute from a shot of fire that wasn't even close to him.

I would want to add something to the Fixing WWE thread, but I'm not sure where I'd start. I guess dumping the Alexa/Orton/Bray/Funhouse thing would be a good place. Go make a direct to video movie if you need to get the theatrics out of your system.

Reactions: Kaner9 and ColePens

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
My god I hate RAW why would you have literally the ONLY challenger to the US title job out to the champ...I’m damn tired of the untouchable lashley crp

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
**** me. They have Pearce pull this charade on Roman just to introduce KO as Reigns' opponent at Royal Rumble. So damn stupid.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
This Ric Flair- Lacey-Charlotte angle is going to be so cringeworthy and embarrassing for all involved.

I came across a Youtube video today of the presser they did over in Saudi Arabia when they did Team Hogan vs. Team Flair. Flair was out first and put over his team before introducing them.

Seriously if they are gonna have Flair on TV full-time, why not use him as a manager of a stable?You don't have to call it the Horsemen or anything, but have Flair as the talker to put over some guys who aren't as strong on the mic. He can still cut a heck of a promo. That to me seems better use of Flair than some ridiculous angle with Lacey Evans and Charlotte.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Roman Reign's heel character is the best thing in pro wrestling in years. He's a natural heel. How it took them this long to turn him is beyond me.

Reactions: Kaner9

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I feel sorry for Billie Kay. What a stupid stupid angle. Dial her down and give her something to do other than be incessantly annoying.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of hers to begin with, but she got hosed pretty bad here. The Iconics were a better than average tag team, one of the only legitimate tag teams in the women's division. I never viewed either of them as amazing wrestlers, but they can at least hold their own in tag matches. Together they had good stage presence too. This has not worked out well for either of them, but at least Royce is still featured more often than not.

They need to take Billie off TV for a couple weeks and rebrand her, ASAP. I guess they could even do it at the Rumble if they wanted to.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I've decided to declare myself for the 2021 Royal Rumble. Apparently all you have to do is declare yourself to gain entry into the match. Seems easy enough.

Reactions: Kaner9

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
That Royce Flair match was one of the most amazing botch fests that I've ever seen. Since Charlotte has come back she's nowhere near the performer that she was. I mean the timing in the match, the blown up spots (That corner spot where Royce was trying to hook her leg on the rope) was just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad