WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Yall are crazy hating on Miz :laugh: He shouldn't get the big belt but he can talk and tbh even the good wwe wrestlers have boring matches anyway.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Does Owens get his ass handed to him by Reigns and Uso every damn week?

It's getting repetitive. He needs to get the upper-hand some time.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Do you think she sucks or something? She's fine.
She’s absolutely awful. She has been in this company for 50 years using moves, themes and mannerisms that her talented uncles did before her.

She has had the same match every time she’s stepped in the ring. Spot, spot, discus clothesline, scream, yell, sharpshooter, reversal, lose.

I look at so many of the women, they change, they adapt, they try new things. Natalya is fine going through the same motions every time she’s in the ring.

She’s not good.

(I’m saying all of this without mentioning the fact that she’s got the mic skills of boiled rhubarb)

Reactions: iamjs

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
She’s absolutely awful. She has been in this company for 50 years using moves, themes and mannerisms that her talented uncles did before her.

She has had the same match every time she’s stepped in the ring. Spot, spot, discus clothesline, scream, yell, sharpshooter, reversal, lose.

I look at so many of the women, they change, they adapt, they try new things. Natalya is fine going through the same motions every time she’s in the ring.

She’s not good.

(I’m saying all of this without mentioning the fact that she’s got the mic skills of boiled rhubarb)
I mean... there might not be a more accurate description of a wrestler I've ever seen lol

Reactions: iamjs

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Miz has to be successful on his second cash in, doesn't he?

If he manages to lose twice on what are pretty much guaranteed title wins, his character is going to look very stupid. And it will be a way to get the belt off McIntyre without him looking weak.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Miz has to be successful on his second cash in, doesn't he?

If he manages to lose twice on what are pretty much guaranteed title wins, his character is going to look very stupid. And it will be a way to get the belt off McIntyre without him looking weak.

He does that all on his own.

The Miz has never been a credible performer. Never looked the part of an combat athlete/pro wrestler. His offense/move-set comes off as weak and ineffective. If Miz had come up in a different era they would of told him he might have a future as a manager, but as an in-ring performer, forget it.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
ouch drew dropped keith a little early... point of announce table right into the lower back lol

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol while the match wont be great i did enjoy Goldberg promo for once and pushing drew on his ass after drew saying fighting you would be like fighting my dad was kinda funny haha

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think I’d rather see the match with Drew’s dad

Reactions: CDJ

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If WWE has any sense, they'll have McIntyre beat the holiest of **** out of Goldberg in a 5 minute squash match.

But this is WWE. So Vince will probably have Goldberg hit McIntyre with a spear three times then the jackhammer and pin him in 2 minutes, only for Goldberg to drop the title to a returning Lesnar.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I absolutely refuse to tune in because exactly shit like that. Goldberg f***ing sucks. He f***ing sucked years ago. The dude sucks. He's his own biggest mark.

WWE wants to turn ratings around? They do the same thing and lose more and more and more fans. They just keep losing fans. And they can't figure it out.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He does that all on his own.

The Miz has never been a credible performer. Never looked the part of an combat athlete/pro wrestler. His offense/move-set comes off as weak and ineffective. If Miz had come up in a different era they would of told him he might have a future as a manager, but as an in-ring performer, forget it.

honestly WWECW era Miz was the only one I found tolerable, and even then...

Goldberg gonna take the title off Drew and Miz gonna cash in and take it off Goldberg. The Mizard is back on top again!

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
honestly WWECW era Miz was the only one I found tolerable, and even then...

Goldberg gonna take the title off Drew and Miz gonna cash in and take it off Goldberg. The Mizard is back on top again!

Oh my god that's terrible and I can totally see it happening.

I was/am a Goldberg fan going back to his 1997/98 undefeated run. That being said, if someone had told me that I'd be watching a Goldberg match in WWF/WWE in 2021 I would of told them they are crazy.

You know Vince is getting desperate for McIntyre to get over when he drags out Goldberg for a headline match-up.

Speaking of Vince. I'm certain that deep down he loves embarrassing Ric Flair. Made to look like a fool in not one but two segments last night. The Charlotte segment was pointless, isn't she suppose to be a babyface?

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oh my god that's terrible and I can totally see it happening.

I was/am a Goldberg fan going back to his 1997/98 undefeated run. That being said, if someone had told me that I'd be watching a Goldberg match in WWF/WWE in 2021 I would of told them they are crazy.

You know Vince is getting desperate for McIntyre to get over when he drags out Goldberg for a headline match-up.

Speaking of Vince. I'm certain that deep down he loves embarrassing Ric Flair. Made to look like a fool in not one but two segments last night. The Charlotte segment was pointless, isn't she suppose to be a babyface?

not only that I think they’ve already done this Charlotte/Ric stuff before?

Reactions: BruinDust

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
When you base your whole career around being Ric Flairs daughter, you're going to have to do some stupid stuff with Ric Flair every time he is on. She made her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad