Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
2575B5AA-5C2B-43AB-9E74-078A24A35F3A.jpeg

Reactions: Kaner9

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Weird segment, Alexa gave it her all, but Randy's overacting I'm evvvvillll face and the weird camera angle at the end made me wish that I was high. It was almost like they were trying to recreate the Austin/Pillman murder scene from the attitude era.

Reactions: Kaner9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Weird segment, Alexa gave it her all, but Randy's overacting I'm evvvvillll face and the weird camera angle at the end made me wish that I was high. It was almost like they were trying to recreate the Austin/Pillman murder scene from the attitude era.
That was my exact thought when it ended

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Im glad WWE did mention Brodie Lee even after AEW. Nice to see in ring tribute too I bet it was a tough show for his friends in the back.

I got nothing but love for Alexa but shes only human. She cant make something with Orton interesting :laugh:

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
WTF is Orton now, an arsonist?

A serial killer? Not sure where they're going with this.

He's definitely not PG right now, so there's that.

Reactions: CDJ

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
smh give back the briefcase to the miz oh wonderful.. no wonder the ratings suck smh get miz and morrison off tv please..

lol... how the f*** am I supposed to take him seriously as a threat to win the Championship after he lost to that... guy on Raw? I don't know the wrestler's name - he seems mid-card level at best, though.

Then again, who would have taken Miz seriously as a threat to win the Title anyway?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol... how the f*** am I supposed to take him seriously as a threat to win the Championship after he lost to that... guy on Raw? I don't know the wrestler's name - he seems mid-card level at best, though.

Then again, who would have taken Miz seriously as a threat to win the Title anyway?

its amazing he has lasted this long in the wwe lol.. if it wasnt for his mic skills he would of been gone long ago his ring work is medicore at best and wrestlers probably the most safe style in wwe which makes it even more boring lol.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
YOU GUYS!

C'mon.

I actually like her, honestly. I think she's a bit robotic in the ring. She's athletic as hell, but not smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad