WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That’s a wild move if she can consistently pull that off safely. She may be light enough to make that work

Also as an aside holy shit is WWE just not good anymore. Not the talents fault either, they’ve got plenty of talent

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That’s a wild move if she can consistently pull that off safely. She may be light enough to make that work

Also as an aside holy shit is WWE just not good anymore. Not the talents fault either, they’ve got plenty of talent

Raw's the biggest issue. Smackdown has been good for sometime and NXT is consistently good. But Raw, while having some good segments and occasional great match, counters all that with some stupid booking and segments.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Raw's the biggest issue. Smackdown has been good for sometime and NXT is consistently good. But Raw, while having some good segmentd and occasional great match, counters all that with some stupid booking and segments.

I think smackdown has been tolerable due to Roman and Heyman but honestly I think a lot of the booking there leaves a lot to be desired too. Raw is unwatchable to me. It’s late stage WCW.

NXT is just bland to me these days. Has been ever since they took it off the network. Idk why. Again, it’s not the talent. It’s not even a bad show- I just feel like it’s become more “WWE-ified” and is just another program now whereas before it felt special and groundbreaking. Plus there is no point in getting invested in the talent down there because they’ll just be called up and immediately buried

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Smackdown is not good. Roman Reigns is good, but that's all (never thought I'd say that).

Smackdown is just as bad as Raw everywhere else.
Disagree. SD is far superior to raw. It also helps that it runs at the 2 hour sweet spot. 3 hours is too much. I firmly believe if raw went back down to 2 hours thst ratings would go up slightly by default. The third hour always drops the most it seems.

Reactions: iamjs

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Disagree. SD is far superior to raw. It also helps that it runs at the 2 hour sweet spot. 3 hours is too much. I firmly believe if raw went back down to 2 hours thst ratings would go up slightly by default. The third hour always drops the most it seems.
What I mean is SD can be superior to Raw but that doesn't make Smackdown good. I think it's awful outside of anything Roman Reigns does.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I'm looking to do something fun and remote for the RR this weekend.

Usually me and a few buddies get together, draw numbers 1-30 out of a hat and whoever gets the winning number gets the title for the year etc.

Anyone know of anything that would be able to replicate that online?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Usually me and a few buddies get together, draw numbers 1-30 out of a hat and whoever gets the winning number gets the title for the year etc.

I think WWE have done them on their website. I could swear I saw one in previous years.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

get a free zoom account. I did it last year for Mania, both nights. Had i think 12 people in at one point but not sure if there was a limit. Being a free account i remember just having to restart every 60 minutes. It was annoying to get it going at first but worked out well all things considered.

also Google meet or hangouts has something similar i think

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Whomever came up with and is writing this Ric Flair/Lacey/Charlotte storyline needs to be dropped out of a goddamned helicopter screaming in front of their family. It's a bigger turnoff than a naked photo of Whoppi Goldberg.

margaret thatcher naked on a cold day

Reactions: Kaner9

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I've decided to declare myself for the 2021 Royal Rumble. Apparently all you have to do is declare yourself to gain entry into the match. Seems easy enough.

I'd pay a bunch of money to watch a pre show royal rumble with fans, kicking the crap out of each other for real, and throwing each other over the top rope with the prize being an autographed Brutus Beefcake match worn pair of tights.

Think of the injuries.

Reactions: BruinDust

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Whomever came up with and is writing this Ric Flair/Lacey/Charlotte storyline needs to be dropped out of a goddamned helicopter screaming in front of their family. It's a bigger turnoff than a naked photo of Whoppi Goldberg.

why stop there? Take every RAW writer and fire them into the sun

Reactions: Kaner9

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bruceeeeeee.

I absolutely can't f***ing stand Charlotte. She's just so unlikable in every single way.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm sorry crap has gotten so bad. My breaking point came long ago with being forced to eat Part Time Lesnar and Jinder Mahal at the same time as title holders. At this point I'm just indulging in Raw 1997 and all the PPV's along the way starting from just before WM 13 and I'm about to hit the last episode of 1997.

It's less about chasing childhood and more the fact that it was a company who was still trying. It's f***ing sad how bad they rag on WCW being full of dinosaurs and yet half those guys were still around even as recently as a few years ago. They've literally become what they hated back then.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
I'm sorry crap has gotten so bad. My breaking point came long ago with being forced to eat Part Time Lesnar and Jinder Mahal at the same time as title holders. At this point I'm just indulging in Raw 1997 and all the PPV's along the way starting from just before WM 13 and I'm about to hit the last episode of 1997.

It's less about chasing childhood and more the fact that it was a company who was still trying. It's f***ing sad how bad they rag on WCW being full of dinosaurs and yet half those guys were still around even as recently as a few years ago. They've literally become what they hated back then.

I mean. Goldberg. And Flair as a sex symbol. Ugh.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I mean. Goldberg. And Flair as a sex symbol. Ugh.

Which one, Charlotte? I mean if you do it right there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. Bra and panties matches and spreads in playboy magazine set the company back. But you can still make any woman look like a goddess of sex tastefully while not turning her into an object. It works for the men and won't challenge body image stigma to the female audience if she does it right. Not when HBK was shaking his ass for 20 years

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Main event was AJ vs. Bryan for some reason, which turned into a trios, which turned into a 5v4 handicap, but Sheamus runs in and tags in to make it a full 10-man.

Braun Strowman runs in after the match.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
Which one, Charlotte? I mean if you do it right there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. Bra and panties matches and spreads in playboy magazine set the company back. But you can still make any woman look like a goddess of sex tastefully while not turning her into an object. It works for the men and won't challenge body image stigma to the female audience if she does it right. Not when HBK was shaking his ass for 20 years

No. Ric. Wrinkly old man who is irresistible to Lacey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad