GDT: WWE Fastlane post-show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Got to admit, the first three minutes of the E & C show is already better than the last two and a half hours of that PPV.

Can't wait to listen to the LAW in a few minutes.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Because Lesnar is actually believable.
That's a lame excuse. He still took a finishing move after being put through two tables and into the barricade earlier. He just popped up and went for the submission two seconds later.

As if finishers aren't weak enough on PPVs as it is.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nobody cares if Lesnar doesn't sell (even though he does) because I've literally watched him fight in UFC and get punched in the face and come back and win. The dude is a machine. He's one of the FEW (Taker is another) who can no-sell anything and it be normal.

It is literally his job. He exists to do this, and he still ****ing sold.

S A W F T*

WWE puts all their eggs in Reigns basket TWO YEARS in a row now. I mean good ****ing lord. Are you serious? The crowd will reject it. The crowd will cheer for HHH. It's ridiculous.

Not so fast, it will be a triple threat before the end of tomorrow night.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Vince has tried 3 straight years to get his way (Batista in 14, Reigns last year) and now he finally gives literally no ****s and is just gonna solider forward.

Daniel Bryan has one WM main event to his name, CM Punk has zero. Roman Reigns has 2, one of which he is almost damn sure to go over. Terrible.

Putting Lesnar in the main event alongside Roman and Triple H might be even worse too.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
That's a lame excuse. He still took a finishing move after being put through two tables and into the barricade earlier. He just popped up and went for the submission two seconds later.

As if finishers aren't weak enough on PPVs as it is.

Lame excuse or not he is Brock Lesnar and that is how he has been booked since he lost to Triple H and it works because he is actually a beast it isn't just bull ****.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
You would think reality would set in for them with Roman. He has not come close to getting over to a level befitting a main event wrestler and it's not for a lack of trying. The experiment has failed. Cut your losses and move on.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
WWE puts all their eggs in Reigns basket TWO YEARS in a row now. I mean good ****ing lord. Are you serious? The crowd will reject it. The crowd will cheer for HHH. It's ridiculous.

What surprises me is that they ever went with Daniel Bryan at WM XXX. I'm surprised they didn't just have Batista win to unanimous boos. They do it with Reigns.

We should cherish WM XXX forever. It's the last time we'll ever win.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
https://t.co/1YXalIzxM2

CbykepTW4AAQn4q.jpg

BREAKING: Japanese sensation @ShinsukeN officially signs with @WWENXT!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Reigns is going to win the title at Mania to a sea of boo's. I hope nobody shows up for Mania. Impossible but would be so funny

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Reigns is going to win the title at Mania to a sea of boo's. I hope nobody shows up for Mania. Impossible but would be so funny

Even better would be if they did show up and started leaving at the beginning of the main event.

Some people going have told me they will.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I just don't get it. They could at least TRY to present reigns credibly vs HHH at mania but no. You literally present him as superman 2.0 to the worst degree and expect people to accept it? what the **** man.

I still can't get over that. A submission that "breaks your arm" and 3 chair shots and you just get up for a spear and win. GTFO creative.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Wyatt has no storyline (AND HAD THE BUILD FOR ONE, BUT LOLWWE), Styles will get a curtain jerker match, Owens will get some like 10 minute garbage in the midcard, some old guys will fill out the under card, and Reigns will go over.

There, the worst wrestlemania since probably 11.

mlIbMmu.gif

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Lame excuse or not he is Brock Lesnar and that is how he has been booked since he lost to Triple H and it works because he is actually a beast it isn't just bull ****.
Like it or not, Reigns is booked to be a strong ass mofo as well. It's funny how no one bats an eyelash to Brock no-selling a FINISHER, but Reigns seizes an opportunity after a couple chair shots and everyone goes ape.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
Maybe they should turn him. Have him say he doesn't need the fans and doesn't care what they think about him. Somehow, HHH can be DX-like and come off as the smart ass face. Otherwise, this will be the worse WM I can remember on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad