GDT: WWE Fastlane post-show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Takeover Dallas is going to **** all over the Mania card it isn't even fair. Won't post the spoilers, but good god its not even a contest.

HHH goes over with that card, while Roman goes over HHH getting booed the next night.

Our only hope is that the NXT roster comes out to the ring during the main event and beats reigns like a government mule for 20 minutes.

I'm actually astounded how they are finding more ways to make the main event sound worse. The entire stadium of 100k people will be chanting for Triple H and that's just sad.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Maybe they should turn him. Have him say he doesn't need the fans and doesn't care what they think about him. Somehow, HHH can be DX-like and come off as the smart ass face. Otherwise, this will be the worse WM I can remember on record.

They should of turned him a year ago. They should of turned him after Seth got hurt.

Yet here we are.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
The WrestleMania main event is going to be hilarious though. That crowd is going to **** all over that match and Vince doesn't have a MITB to save it this time.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Wyatt has no storyline (AND HAD THE BUILD FOR ONE, BUT LOLWWE), Styles will get a curtain jerker match, Owens will get some like 10 minute garbage in the midcard, some old guys will fill out the under card, and Reigns will go over.

There, the worst wrestlemania since probably 11.

mlIbMmu.gif

And to think WWE/tonight could have set up..

Dean vs HHH for the title

Dean vs Brock (which might happen)

New Day vs Enzo and Cass

New Day vs ??? vs ??? TLC II

But instead we get

HHH vs Reigns

New Day vs LON

Wyatts being buried by old guys and botchfest

my god this company. Vince stop what your doing

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Like it or not, Reigns is booked to be a strong ass mofo as well. It's funny how no one bats an eyelash to Brock no-selling a FINISHER, but Reigns seizes an opportunity after a couple chair shots and everyone goes ape.

He is booked like a strong ass mofo see the problem is he actually isn't one. Where Brock is, Brock has earned the reputation he has because he legit can kick peoples ass and is a freak of nature. Reigns is none of those things so it doesn't work, I know it is shocking.

Oct 18, 2011
You would think reality would set in for them with Roman. He has not come close to getting over to a level befitting a main event wrestler and it's not for a lack of trying. The experiment has failed. Cut your losses and move on.

vince's ego can't accept the fact that he's wrong

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Like it or not, Reigns is booked to be a strong ass mofo as well. It's funny how no one bats an eyelash to Brock no-selling a FINISHER, but Reigns seizes an opportunity after a couple chair shots and everyone goes ape.

I'm no Lesnar fan but at least the fans give a **** about him.

It's not even that Roman no sells and and of itself. It's the fact that it's the most disliked face I ever remember and WWE keeps telling us "no, he's unstoppable."

And people complained about Cena with that in 2006-2007. Cena's hat was move over than Roman ever will be.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man, if I bought a ticket package for this years Mania I would probably be ******** my pants right now.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Wyatt has no storyline (AND HAD THE BUILD FOR ONE, BUT LOLWWE), Styles will get a curtain jerker match, Owens will get some like 10 minute garbage in the midcard, some old guys will fill out the under card, and Reigns will go over.

There, the worst wrestlemania since probably 11.

mlIbMmu.gif

He is going to challenge Brock tomorrow, and get promptly squashed at Mania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

It's not even the Roman no sells and and of itself. It's the fact that it's the most disliked face I ever remember and WWE keeps telling us "no, he's unstoppable."

And people complained about Cena with that in 2006-2007. Cena's hat was move over than Roman ever will be.

Brock was legit THE babyface in this match tonight. People wanted him to crush both Roman and Dean and win this match. Dean was the second choice and no one wanted Roman.

There is no getting around this. Roman IS NOT OVER. Come at me wrestlezone and the Roman marks over there and prove me wrong.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
He is booked like a strong ass mofo see the problem is he actually isn't one. Where Brock is, Brock has earned the reputation he has because he legit can kick peoples ass and is a freak of nature. Reigns is none of those things so it doesn't work, I know it is shocking.
I'm still not on board with a guy no-selling the hell out of a finisher. And a guy also doesn't have to be completely dead after a couple of chair shots to the back. But then we would get the great "Omg Roman is sleeping again!!" comments.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver

It's not even that Roman no sells and and of itself. It's the fact that it's the most disliked face I ever remember and WWE keeps telling us "no, he's unstoppable."

I agree. I don't see myself ever coming around on the guy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Brooklyn

Those are the locations for the RAWs leading up to Mania. Good luck with that, Roman.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I'm still not on board with a guy no-selling the hell out of a finisher. And a guy also doesn't have to be completely dead after a couple of chair shots to the back. But then we would get the great "Omg Roman is sleeping again!!" comments.

Roman no sold a finisher that has broken arms both in kayfabe and real life while he was no selling chair shots. There is no defending this. Just because no selling works for Brock doesn't mean it works for Roman.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Don't forget the 30 second Kimura which has broken guys arms in kayfabe before. I mean complaining about Brock no selling is like complaining about Taker no selling in his prime, they are held to different standards then other wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad