GDT: WWE Extreme Rules (22nd May 2016) - This time it’s legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
So let me get this straight, Reigns kicks out of 2 Styles Clashes on chairs, while Styles gets hit with one spear and eats the pin lol not to mention the Usos no selling their match

ROLLINS!! **** yeah baby!

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I was completely ready to say this was a great PPV, Even with reigns obviously winning and all.

Then they go out and make a complete ****ing joke out of the styles clash and 10,000 chair shots and then AJ gets speared once and loses.

go **** yourself vince. You can't sugar coat it just because rollins ended the show.

Everything but that garbage was a good PPV.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So.... Rollins vs Reigns vs Styles ???

Or does Balor debut tomorrow night and attack Styles with the Club?

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I thought Rollins was wearing a 7 Seconds shirt

6(26).jpg

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
To be honest an amazing match that everyone is afraid to call amazing because Roman was in it.

Don't get me wrong Roman is horrible on the mic but he's pretty good in ring.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I was completely ready to say this was a great PPV, Even with reigns obviously winning and all.

Then they go out and make a complete ****ing joke out of the styles clash and 10,000 chair shots and then AJ gets speared once and loses.

go **** yourself vince. You can't sugar coat it just because rollins ended the show.

Everything but that garbage was a good PPV.
Remember the same thing happened in Reigns vs. Lesnar vs. Ambrose?

So stupid.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
See....

If they wanted Rollins to be a heel coming back, that finish could have been so much better.

You finish the match after that 2nd Styles Clash on the chair. You then can do the Chair spot still after that match.

Rollins runs in and pedigrees Styles. Massive Heat. Then he pedigrees Reigns.

Reigns vs Rollins vs Styles (c) at MITB, and you can put the title back on Rollins if you want.

And you DON'T DEMOLISH ANY CREDIBILITY OF ANYONE.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
To be honest an amazing match that everyone is afraid to call amazing because Roman was in it.

Don't get me wrong Roman is horrible on the mic but he's pretty good in ring.
Yeah it was amazing match for people who love overbooking and don't care about wrestlers selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad