Wow Kuznetsov has arrived

Homerhawk

Aug 15, 2007
how isnt backstrom close offensively? he has 20p in playoffs playing on 1 hand. Before the injury backstrom had as many points as ovechkin kuzentsov.

Because he refuses to shoot the puck.

He is a great player but that signature celebration is so ****ing idiotic and ridiculous, knock that **** off.

Ps. I'm not Don Cherry.

The more some people hate it, the more I like it. You do your thing, Kuzy Birdman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Japan Partner

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Kuznetsov is 100% the driver of that line, not Ovechkin.
Ovi doesn't need him. Backstrom is just as good. He's also good with Eller.

Only reason Ovi isn't driving the line is his crappy winger. Pair him with Vrana and Eller and he puts up more pts.

NYCGroundhog

Mar 22, 2015
Wow. Kind of amazing that NYCGroundhog has been trashing Caps players in about 5 different threads for 12 straight hours now. You ever sleep bro?
Also, to be fair, I mostly only trash the Cap that plays to Kuznetsov's wing that isn't Ovi.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I didn't even go to RyJo, Eichel, or tailing off Toews, which I think he's at the same tier as.

I mean, how many of the other guys that I mentioned are running a lock HOF wing next to them?

dislike if i can

same with your other post about backstrom being better

people are finally seeing the light that is Kuznetsov >>> Backstrom

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
He's as good as anyone in the league at offensive zone entry - almost nonchalant, always finding the sliver of open ice between defenders, protects the puck well, dishes at just the right moment to the right teammate. He does it effortlessly, when we all know how much skill and hockey IQ that requires.

Reactions: bur and 666 others

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
Also, to be fair, I mostly only trash the Cap that plays to Kuznetsov's wing that isn't Ovi.
LOL you mad?
2018-05-25 22.13.23.jpg

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
He'll get his one day and not a tear will be shed around the league.
Sure! When he is gonna lift the Cup. ;)

Not really true because there will be a lot of salty tears from the Wilson's haters. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NYCGroundhog

Mar 22, 2015
Sure! When he is gonna lift the Cup. ;)
I've seen my team raise it a few times and I don't expect it every year. It's kind of disgusting that his name might tarnish a small portion, but it is what it is. IF they win, he wouldn't be the first dirtbag whose name will be on it and he probably won't be the last.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
I've seen my team raise it a few times and I don't expect it every year. It's kind of disgusting that his name might tarnish a small portion, but it is what it is. IF they win, he wouldn't be the first dirtbag whose name will be on it and he probably won't be the last.
Sure, starting with the players on your favorite team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad