World JR. A Hockey Challenge

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
agreed that it shouldn't have been a penalty shot but Guskov didn't even flinch... he'll be tough to beat. I could see this going to OT.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I meant to say earlier.. I watched all the Czech games on the website and the coverage was very good with replays etc. Anyways, the commentator was really quite good. I was hoping they'd let him be the third guy on the TSN broadcast.. I imagine it would've been quite the honor for the guy and he earned it.

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I should probably mention that the Canadian Goalie has allowed 1 goal in 5 periods of playoff hockey and perfect in the shootout (to my recollection anyways). Not exactly a slouch himself!

Reactions: jj cale and snipes

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Really impressed with Levi and his composure in net.
Me too, he is right on top of it.

This is another good game and the bronze game was very good also. It's a shame this tournament isn't bigger because it is very high level and well worth watching.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Another good chance.

Canada East dominating the second half of the period. They’ve been physical and heavy on the forecheck leading to multiple good chances.

It’s a 0-0 score but highly entertaining at both ends.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I honestly have no inkling who's winning this.. it's like the earler game where I knew the US were better and was hoping for an upset. This is quite even

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad