World JR. A Hockey Challenge

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The effort these Canadian and Russian kids are playing with while obviously so tired is awesome to see.

It’s full 100% effort by every player for both teams.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
So 20 minutes of 4 v 4 OT solves nothing.

On to double OT.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Craig Button might be the most grating colour guy I have ever listened to. He is like a just as annoying less quirky version of Pierre McGuire.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
They missed that call but what can you do?
I honestly thought they were going to a shootout so they didn't call it... now that I know they're playing another OT... that was a really blown call.lol

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I honestly thought they were going to a shootout so they didn't call it... now that I know they're playing another OT... that was a really blown call.lol
yep, should have been a penalty for sure.

Oh well, it happens, refs have done a great job tonight for the most part, the players made it easy for them though.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

They aren’t calling anything for either side at this point unless it’s exceptionally egregious. Calls have been let go for both sides from the first puck drop.

The refs have let the players on the ice decide the outcome, which is the way it should be and traditionally the way it is in North American hockey.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
They aren’t calling anything for either side at this point unless it’s exceptionally egregious. Calls have been let go for both sides from the first puck drop.

The refs have let the players on the ice decide the outcome, which is the way it should be and traditionally the way it is in North American hockey.
Refs have basically been at the level of play tonight, which is to say excellent.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Russia to the PP. Looks like Pashin just jumped in the air not touched.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Russia wins it in double OT.

Fantastic game, congrats to the Russian team that was an awesome game.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Congrats to Russia, full credit to them as that was an incredible game to watch.

Proud of our guys, couldn't ask much more from them.

Pleasure to watch hockey such as that, if you had given me a choice between Jessica Alba and this game I would have taken the game, it was that good.

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad